• Tha Rockets are Siccc!

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
    LMAO...

Are you watching NBA preseason?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I shoulda went and watched them

Comment

Bonzi looks good, he lost bout 50lbs! 26-7 Rockets!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
          Is McGrady hurt again or do they have alot of guys on injured reserve?
          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
            Is McGrady hurt again or do they have alot of guys on injured reserve?
            they got reserves! he pretty much stay'd healthy last year! Yao looks good and so does recola!

Comment

i love this new offense!

Comment

McGrady is da man! He is the reason I have my screen name! Always has been my favorite player since he came into the league.. TMAC for Tracy McGrady 95 the year i graduated 1 tmacs number!

Comment

What happened to those Rockets boi???

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                    McGrady is da man! He is the reason I have my screen name! Always has been my favorite player since he came into the league.. TMAC for Tracy McGrady 95 the year i graduated 1 tmacs number!
                    yep, he's tha man! i think they go all tha way this year!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      What happened to those Rockets boi???
                      they lay'd down! no biggie! we'll kill oklahomo!

Comment

Don't get this wrong...there is nobody anywhere that wants the Rockets to SOAR/RULE/DOMINATE whatever, this year, more than yours truly. I have been on the train since going to mini-camps as a youth in the Tex Winter days, with Mike Newlin, Rudy T, et al teaching me the basics.

But....

I am at the most cautiously optimistic with this year's squad, and even though I am semi-anxious to see what Adelman can coerce from this team, hoops is such a chemistry display and I am increasingly skeptical of the ceiling on our nucleus of TMac/Yao and the assorted rotations.

While the jury remains out on whether either of the two perennial All-Stars is an inevitable champion, I submit that either would be better off in a scenario w/o the other. If Rick Adelman can figure out a way to max out the obvious advantages of the premier inside/outside threat combo, by incorporating a PG that gets it as well, and acknowledging the benefits of something resembling a defensive presence, all the while utilizing the depth available to form a lethal rotation, perhaps becoming the first NBA team to use all 12 roster players in a positive manner, well then....maybe they can reach the next echelon.

Just have to say this, and it won't be the last time, if I know myself, Steve Francis , at any price, in any role, cannot possibly be a good addition. He may be older, and may be wiser, but what did we learn from the last tour? Isiah of all people even figured this one out. Portland paid him $30M to go away, before he even set foot there.
                        Last edited by GrandPa; 10-10-2007, 06:37 AM.
                        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Stevie Franchise is a tool and will unglue this team like all the previous teams he has played for; the guy is a plague and I am still dumbfounded on my why Houston got him again...

Comment

i think t-mac is related to rich harden.

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1000
                              Stevie Franchise is a tool and will unglue this team like all the previous teams he has played for; the guy is a plague and I am still dumbfounded on my why Houston got him again...
                              He should be called Stevie Franchise-killer, as he single-handedly ended Vancouver's run as an NBA city, with his characteristically selfish and childish refusal to play for the Grizz after they selected him with the 3rd overall pick.
                              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X