No announcement yet.

Carolina/Toronto In Game Thread????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kb, Carpoolers at 8:30 my time on ABC is pretty funny. Last week was the 1st episode. We DVR all the shows she likes and we watch them when there are no sports on ... Like Saturday & Sunday morning!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I don't know what the score is or who anyone played but if i had a gun to my head, i would have chosen Carolina.
      Exactly why I just posted the leaner as opposed to having the degenrates asking me all day...I couldnt pick a side in this game with a gun to my head either....I kinda liked the under but not strong enough to make it an official pick....LMAO....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        LMAO @ your title KB....you got it confused....its Leaf fans cry WITH Mcabe....

I knew it was that bastard JC I saw his and copied it earlier today

Comment

kb, Carpoolers at 8:30 my time on ABC is pretty funny. Last week was the 1st episode. We DVR all the shows she likes and we watch them when there are no sports on ... Like Saturday & Sunday morning!
          That does look pretty funny. I'll be watching, thanks

Comment

This game is going over...2-1 already for Carolina....

Comment

This game is going over...2-1 already for Carolina....
              Two power play goals suck!!!
              MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

What a boring night....I dont really care about the measely $12 bucks I put on it....12 games tomorrow and I like 7 selections that I just posted....gonna go watch tv in my room and get a good night sleep...see yall in the morning...LMAO....

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                  Two power play goals suck!!!
                  And to boot a goal with only 30 seconds left in the 1st period....I specified it didnt even make my "official" pick list....well get tomorrow bro....just posted 7 picks that I like and all of them actually made it to my playlist.....

Comment

If it's not an official pick Chad than why bother posting? That's why i didn't bother. I don't think there would be as many as you think "Dying" for an NHL fix. Besides, they don't care what you say, when they see you post a pick, to them, it's a pick! lol

Comment

If it's not an official pick Chad than why bother posting? That's why i didn't bother. I don't think there would be as many as you think "Dying" for an NHL fix. Besides, they don't care what you say, when they see you post a pick, to them, it's a pick! lol
                      If you read my thread it clearly states that I am just leaning this way for some action as opposed to seeing a "Hey Chado?" thread asking for who I like....I state that the reasoning and how it isnt a strong play whatsoever.....they can take it for what its worth....

Comment

I hope you guys didnt bet a lot on this...I specified that it didnt have enough integrity to even be an actual "recorded pick"....I will be honest I only put $12 to win $10 on it...lol..
                        Oh shit, i read it as $1200 to win $1000 and followed you!!
                        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

If you read my thread it clearly states that I am just leaning this way for some action as opposed to seeing a "Hey Chado?" thread asking for who I like....I state that the reasoning and how it isnt a strong play whatsoever.....
                          Like i said, it doesn't matter what you "Said". I did see the thread and people usually don't care if it says "Lean" or "1 Unit". To them, there isn't a big difference. They focus in on the "Pick Posted" and go from there. Personally, i don't think i have ever posted a thread with a "Lean" with nothing else for the day in it. lol

I'm starting to believe the voters in that "Bump" thread Chad!

Comment

If this doesnt explain CLEARLY how I feel about the "leaner" than I dont know what does...

1/2 Carolina Hurricanes / Toronto Maple Leafs UNDER 6.0 (-125) OT included
                            Guys dont go crazy on this selection as there are 12 games tomorrow and I dont have an extreme feel for it....
                            I am just making a small bet on this one for action...like I said before...if this game was on a night with plenty of others I probably wouldn't even touch it but I am a degenerate who needs action....

Comment

And, it's 2-1 in the first inning already!
                              "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
                                Oh shit, i read it as $1200 to win $1000 and followed you!!
                                EXACTLY!!!!!

Crazier things have happened and that's why i'm not posting or responsible for leans ... Cuz all they care about is the play posted. They think "Lean, whatever, he likes this team" ... and they play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X