Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's NHL "Leaner" Pick for Tuesday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chado's NHL "Leaner" Pick for Tuesday!!!

Went 2-0 over the past two days on the ice for +2.25 units. I had a great overall weekend as NFL went 5-3 for +4.85 units and CFL went 3-0 for +5.0 units. There is only 1 game on the ice for tonight with a whopping 12 games tomorrow. The following pick is just a leaner and I am not counting it towards my record (win or loss) because if this game was on a big board I would probably pass on it but I will throw my opinion out there for all us degenerates on a slow night in the sports world...

1/2 Carolina Hurricanes / Toronto Maple Leafs UNDER 6.0 (-125) OT included
    Guys dont go crazy on this selection as there are 12 games tomorrow and I dont have an extreme feel for it....

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Sounds good, i'm betting my account on it.

Just Kidding. GL
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Gl Chad Hope U Win
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

this is the only game today, and it's mullet approved.

I'm putting 200% of my bankroll on it.

Comment

i'm on it as long as it comes with a guarantee

Comment

Bump

The Mullet
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Good Luck Chado- I am on Toronto for the game- Carolina may well bring in this under for you!

Carolina: 16-1 Under on Tuesday nights
              Toronto: 8-2 SU off a 1 goal division win
              Last edited by Spearit; 10-09-2007, 11:16 AM.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

guarantee, oh, them I'm on it!

Comment

This "LEANER" is guaranteed to win!!!

Over bettors are gonna be crying themselves to sleep. Public is gonna lose their asses on the over. This will win. Game will be under by the 1st period when my mom says its bedtime!!!

Signed,

themullet

Comment

Chado,you have had all morning to study this 1 game.I'm going with you since you are the hockey king.gl

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

I am just making a small bet on this one for action...like I said before...if this game was on a night with plenty of others I probably wouldn't even touch it but I am a degenerate who needs action....

Comment

I will be puting my mortgage on it. Hope it hits or you will have a room mate in Canada AAY
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          I will be puting my mortgage on it. Hope it hits or you will have a room mate in Canada AAY
                          chado,if he moves in with you,get you a good chastity belt,one of those stainless steel jobs,also never play the movie "DELIVERANCE" !! food for thought !!
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

GL on the Leaner Buddy ! I like the over here tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                              chado,if he moves in with you,get you a good chastity belt,one of those stainless steel jobs,also never play the movie "DELIVERANCE" !! food for thought !!
                              ps-also don't play the movie "WRONG TURN PART TWO-DEADEND" around huck,he does not like people making fun of his family !!
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                              X