• Gotta Say It!!

Hell yeah Tribe!!!!
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Great dawgie win

Comment

You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Damn right APPLES--when we talked the other night I thought GAME THREE was the game!! turns out game 4 was----SEEMS like I am always ONEJACKOFF!!! LOL--congrats on the TRIBE!

Comment

Yeah, I remember. Byrd was awesome, way better than I expected. Hoepfully they have some fun tonight, take off tomorrow, and then start preparing for Friday.

I was joking that for Wedge's press conference he should just walk out, sit down and say "I was told you about Byrd, I told you about Borowskit, and I was right." Then flip up both middle fingers and walk out. I would love that. Although I admit that I thought it was the wrong move to start Byrd tonight. Glad I was wrong though!!! Now I need to think about calling into work sick for Mon and Tues b/c of my Game 3 tickets, hmmmm.
          O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
            Yeah, I remember. Byrd was awesome, way better than I expected. Hoepfully they have some fun tonight, take off tomorrow, and then start preparing for Friday.

I was joking that for Wedge's press conference he should just walk out, sit down and say "I was told you about Byrd, I told you about Borowskit, and I was right." Then flip up both middle fingers and walk out. I would love that. Although I admit that I thought it was the wrong move to start Byrd tonight. Glad I was wrong though!!! Now I need to think about calling into work sick for Mon and Tues b/c of my Game 3 tickets, hmmmm.
            How can't you--I would that is for sure!! SOX-TRIBE---like there chances I really do---Sorry Wayne---Cleveland is hungry IMO---please don't feed off of my opinion---no pun intended there... Good night APPLES you handicapping BB mfker!!

Comment

Thanks Bryce!! Go Tribe!!!
              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

INDIANS have some sick young arms on their team.
                How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Yeah, 4 x vs. Boston potentially will be fun!
                  O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Congratulations to all Cleveland fans;your team showed me a lot in disposing of the Yankees.
                    Sox will have their hands full thats for sure.

Comment

i'm only pissed my Cleveland to win series in 3 bet didn't cash!
                      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                        Congratulations to all Cleveland fans;your team showed me a lot in disposing of the Yankees.
                        Sox will have their hands full thats for sure.
                        Yeah, should be an interesting series, that's for sure. I think alot will depend on how Betancourt, Perez, Okajima, and Paps do. GL to ya!
                        O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Working...
                        X