MNF 2H wagering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF 2H wagering

I know it is way early ( the game just kicked off for cry jiminy), but I am sure everyone is aware by now of Dallas 2H dominance.

Dallas in 4 games so far has outscored opponents 107-40 in the 2Hs, for an avg of 26.8-10.

If you had played Dallas 2H and Dallas/OPP Over 2H, you would be 7-1 so far.

Just a thought to plant. Plenty of time to think about it. But at this point I would say, regardless of what transpires in 1H, barring a major injury, these are the plays to make.
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Will you be posting the official 2nd half play immediately after the game??

Comment

In all seriousness, I rarely post 2H wagers since there is so little time to help anyone out. But in this case, if you are prepared, there is ample time to get in.

This is the lone exception where it is OK to post within 15 minutes of the play going off.
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Thanx for the timely half time adventure- I will be looking for the line!
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Me too---and I hope Dallas lays a big egg in the second quarter because I know what I will take!!

Comment

loving this...HOMO ROMO
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

I liked Buffalo for the game but I will most likely be playing Dallas in the 2H unless it is some ridiculous line.......Buffalo defense hasoutscored both offenses and I doubt that will happen again

PEACE

Comment

this is great for all bills bettors.....dallas in the 2nd half creates a huge middle for us since the bills up 10 (with 41 seconds to go). Probably dallas -9.5 will be the line, something like that......I took buff ML too so, i'm PUMPED for this middle opportunity!
                1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

of course that FG doesn't help.
                  1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Post your lines
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

-10 & 23
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

-7.5 -130
                        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Dal 10 and 23 at my place.

Have to like Dallas as a middler, and over just because.

If 1st 4 games mean anything, DAL -10 and OVER 23 are golden

Comment

Im still riding Dallas to the bank
                            2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

GPA...I agree...IF u take Dallas -10 u have to take the OVER 23

I took both since I am on Buff already!!
                              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                              X