• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck kapt, and a happy late bday

Comment

gl kapt

Comment

BOL tonite Kapt. A little worried with the number so I teased em.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          There are a TON of awfull good capper from this Forum on Buffalo, and some of em rate their play as real big....These plays have been pointed out to be system/trend plays.....

You guys all know, I don't play trends, systems that date back too far to mean anything IMO.......The Cowboys are 4-0, and playing good ass football.....The Bills are 1-3, after beating the NY Jets.....that's right---the Jets.....

Bills have played a lil tougher schedule, than the Cowboys, and when they have met the tougher teams, they have lost.....
          Tonight they meet one of the tougher teams, and couple in the fact that Buffalo has 3 defensive backs out for tonight, starters, and they are starting a freshmen, Romo will eat that up, unless the Bills generate a fantastic pass rush....

I don't think so.....I'm a believer in staying with who's hot, and going against who's not.....

My play for tonight is

# 435 Dallas CowBoys -10 1/2......-110........3*

I also want to state that I respect all the other cappers methods, and the ones I'm going against are really good......I could just abstain, but it's not my nature......gl fellows.....

Many thanks to all that wished me a happy b'day yesterday, and I thoroughly appreciate the compliments thrown my way....It's also the time of year for me to change my avatar....working on it, will be getting with my man Jimmy for assistance....

Also----this thread has been de-mulletized, and sprayed for mullet talk or theory, used some anti smart ass spray on it, and posted it 2 hours, not 2 minutes before game time........

I'm going search for another Phi Slama Jama, and this NCAA board to me this week is ugllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

23-8 on last 31 NFL plays......lets hope to keep it going....kapt
          O Shit! My Fart just came out Juicy! BOL Tonight
          Kaptain!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Im sorry miss the bday hope you had a good one...lets goooooooooo Cowboys...2nd half is where its at..no more 4 int..this half more like 4 td's ...you can see Romo is pissed now..Maybe a little let down in the 1st half..lack of something but he and owens get it back on track
            2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Hey Kapt... your post here is one one the big reasons I always check out who you select -and- respect you. Keep 'em coming Kapt

Comment

Originally posted by swghost
                Hey Kapt... your post here is one one the big reasons I always check out who you select -and- respect you. Keep 'em coming Kapt

But Im still took the Bills!

Comment

I was on the same side kapt'n. 6 turnovers killed us. We'll get'em next time.
                  Go Browns!!

Comment

---Tony Romo threw INTs on his first two passes Monday, the first starting QB in NFL to do that since 1992 (Tommy Maddox, against the Cowboys). This was first time since '00 that an NFL team was -5 in turnovers and won the game.

-- Buffalo became just second NFL team ever to score three non-offensive TDs in one game, and still, they managed to lose the game, in one of the worst late-game meltdowns in NFL history. What a hideous defeat.

These things are impossible to cap, and make winning even harder. You still da MAN Kappy
                    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                    X