• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    who was that guy dressed up as an old blond lady
    I heard she was last seen in the elevator with ARod

Comment

• fuck....come on posada....1 more solo shot and then an out

Comment

• Now come to Boston boys to get spanked please!!!!

Comment

• One more strike damnit. Cleveland wins

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO
          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Nice job Tribe!

Making old gramps look good, with 4 correct Division series Winners.
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

• Rip 2007 yankee fans

Comment

Now come to Boston boys to get spanked please!!!!
                I have a feeling this is Clevelands year
                Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandPa
                  Want the Tribe to put up 2 in the 8th so I can rest a little.

Played a ( unposted, natch) 4 team par with Buff +11, Buf O45, Cle ML +210, Cle O10) for 50 bucks, for shits and giggles. The thing pays 22:1 for all 4 comin in, which would be a nice bonus
                  Baseball total pushes, so turns into 3 teamer paying 10.5 / 1. Posada's foul HR would have made another 500+, but I'll take the $525, plus series wins of +170 on CLE and +500 on CLE to win in 4.

Feels good
                  You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

• Ordinarily as Sox diehard, I would be breathing a sigh of relief that Sox are playing Cleveland rather than the feared Yankees.
                    In all honesty though, considering how well Cleveland has been playing, I expect a real dogfight and tough series and feel it could go either way.
                    Sox might have a little edge in experience but thats about it.
                    May the better team win!

Comment

• throw the records out...but i think if we get to their pen we will destroy it...borowski is not good.....

we will win in 5 or 6

Comment

throw the records out...but i think if we get to their pen we will destroy it...borowski is not good.....

we will win in 5 or 6
                        Yes-Red Sox do have a decided advantage in bullpen, but Cleveland must be feeling pretty confident right now, having defeated the team which they did not defeat once during the regular season.

Comment

• Lets Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeter Does It Again
                          Mr. Universe & The Best Hitter In Baseball
                          He's Da Man

How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1
                            Yes-Red Sox do have a decided advantage in bullpen, but Cleveland must be feeling pretty confident right now, having defeated the team which they did not defeat once during the regular season.

anything can happen.....you are right....

Comment

Working...
                            X