? About Rams/Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? About Rams/Cards

Ive seen alot of people the Rams today just curious y, Bulger,Steven Jackson, and Troy Holt are all out plus Orlando pace has been out a few weeks now any input would be great because I was thinking of taking Arizona

thx

soory isaac bruce is out not holt

Comment

HEY COACH IM LIVE HERE IN STLOUY AND I CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT EITHER OTHER THEN PEOPLE MIGHT BE THINKING ZONA IS DUE FOR A LET DOWN GAME ESP. SINCE THEY BEAT THE STEELERS LAST WEEK ONLY THINGF I CAN THINK OFF BECAUSE THEY WAY I HAVE LISTEN AND WATCH THE RAMBUTTS LOOKED AS IF THEY PACKED IT IN ALREADY THIS YEaR I DO NOT KNOW//////WHAT PART ILL. U FROM???
      GLLLLLLLLL
      GETER DONE PEACE
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

i like ariz, but I think the line is tough as STL might hang within a FG at home

Comment

Im from abot 100 miles south of chicago

Comment

Two games I wouldn't touch is this one and the Houston game---brutal-ugly-shit games in my opinion...

Comment

I already played Az + 3 1/2 myself

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                I already played Az + 3 1/2 myself
                Az -3.5 or St L +3.5?

Comment

I played the Rams today for a variety of reasons. Teams are never as bad as they seem. I'm not sold on Arizona. I'm not ready to lay points on the road with the Cards. In their lone road favorite spot last season they went into Oakland and lost SU as a 3 point favorite in week. I think many of us remember how bad the Raiders were last season.

Comment

Working...
                  X