NCAA Saturday In-Game Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bryce
    Damn Apples I thought you lived in Columbus---Byrd scares the hell out of me---he does have a good record but...no matter what Cleve needs to end this thing today just like ARIZ did IMO---you let the other team have any confidence and....
    Nope, originally from Canton but now down near Cincy b/c of the wife. I can finally give her some business about the Browns and Bengals now though, haha. Anyway, yeah, big one tomorrow. We might be ok though. Earlier in teh year, when the Tribe won 10 in a row, I bet $1 on the other team each game. I also bet NYY for one dollar in games 1 and 2. I bet NYY tomorrow too, so that helps, haha.

I'm definitely not taking anything for granted, but I'm not too scared of facign Roger. First real action since Sept 3. Had an ERA over 4 when he was healthy. Could be a shootout though, who knows.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

• 13-10.... 11 to go in half
      Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

• 17-13... hawaii runs back kick baby!

Comment

• Thanks- but does'nt somone know.Hawaii home radio

Comment

• Originally posted by ULikeApples
            Nope, originally from Canton but now down near Cincy b/c of the wife. I can finally give her some business about the Browns and Bengals now though, haha. Anyway, yeah, big one tomorrow. We might be ok though. Earlier in teh year, when the Tribe won 10 in a row, I bet $1 on the other team each game. I also bet NYY for one dollar in games 1 and 2. I bet NYY tomorrow too, so that helps, haha.

I'm definitely not taking anything for granted, but I'm not too scared of facign Roger. First real action since Sept 3. Had an ERA over 4 when he was healthy. Could be a shootout though, who knows.
            I will be in tune that is for sure!! You made a great comeback in the MLB contest---I was gunning for ya!! LOL--anyhow you did well buddy!

Comment

• i remember last year watching a broadcast of all the hawaii games.... it was the network for the school and on like a private feed... anyone have it???

Comment

• Originally posted by PSL6978
                17-13... hawaii runs back kick baby!
                Would be a fun one to watch. Still looking good for all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
                  I will be in tune that is for sure!! You made a great comeback in the MLB contest---I was gunning for ya!! LOL--anyhow you did well buddy!
                  Thanks! Go Bucks and Go Tribe!
                  O..H.........I..O!

Comment

• Am I the only one thinking a Titans/Steelers teaser is tempting tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by hokie99
                      Am I the only one thinking a Titans/Steelers teaser is tempting tomorrow?
                      Yeah, Ward being out doesn't help Pittsburgh at all, but they match up well with Seattle. I definitely like Tenn though. GL either way!
                      O..H.........I..O!

Comment

• i think new orleans wins easily tommororw

Comment

• but i hate the fucking nfl

Comment

• please hawii link if you if you have it

Comment

• Originally posted by wsdawg
                              please hawii link if you if you have it
                              http://www.sportsline.com/collegefoo...071007_UTST@HI
                              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

• Originally posted by hokie99
                                Am I the only one thinking a Titans/Steelers teaser is tempting tomorrow?
                                I would rather cut my nuts off than tease down... I am being really serious here---If I tease I go upward young man!! LOL---haven't checked the lines but last I saw +15 and +13 look better to me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X