Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! ManRam

Congrats Sox fans

Did anyone just feel a power switch in the AL East besides me??? Yankees get beat in extras while Boston mashes a walk off...Yankees are 2nd fiddle now, I don't care what you say. Catch up soon you overspending mofo's

Comment

• Even when you're good, you're not so good. I have had CLE + juice in first two, so I am guaranteed of making money, but check out my remaining bets involving the series with NYY:

Cle +170 for series
      Cle in 4 games +500
      Cle in 5 games +300

Yes I left out the impossible possibility of CLE to sweep, which means I win the series play, and lose the exact# of games play, leaving a slight winner. Either way, the CLE plays on G1 and G2 will put extra gas in the tank. Hard to imagine, but I am pulling for Yanks to win a game, and with CLE throwing their lesser pitchers, is likely even.

If Indians sweep, I will be happy, but both surprised and astounded at my poor selections.
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Wow! ManRam

Congrats Sox fans

Did anyone just feel a power switch in the AL East besides me??? Yankees get beat in extras while Boston mashes a walk off...Yankees are 2nd fiddle now, I don't care what you say. Catch up soon you overspending mofo's

BOOO-YA'!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
          Sweeeeet Caroline ... O' O' OH!!!!!!!
          so freaking gay. pink hats too!

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
            The 39,000 singing disagree. Switch your Hateraide for a cup of coffee.

Comment

It's too bad that someone in the State of Massachusetts isn't enjoying what is going on around them!

Oh well, YOUR LOSS!

Comment

It's too bad that someone in the State of Massachusetts isn't enjoying what is going on around them!

Oh well, YOUR LOSS!

all the boston teams but the sox. i know its strange.

Comment

all the boston teams but the sox. i know its strange.
                  So the one team New Englanders have been most faithful to ... ?

Comment

So the one team New Englanders have been most faithful to ... ?
                    i know it doesn't make much sense, just the way i am and it won't change.

Go Pats!

Comment

i know it doesn't make much sense, just the way i am and it won't change.

Go Pats!
                      I say trade 1 off. Ditch the fucken Bruins, and enjoy the Red Sox!

Comment

I say trade 1 off. Ditch the fucken Bruins, and enjoy the Red Sox!

who are the bruins????? LOL

they are gonna stink again. nobody cares about them- the b's are getting what they deserve. screwed us over way too many years.

at least the celts are finally on the map, i'm one of very few that i know that actually likes the nba up here.

Comment

who are the bruins????? LOL

they are gonna stink again. nobody cares about them- the b's are getting what they deserve. screwed us over way too many years.

at least the celts are finally on the map, i'm one of very few that i know that actually likes the nba up here.
                          I love the C's and always have. The problem up here is that everyone compares every Celtics team to the Bird, McHale and Parrish days and you just can't do that. I hope age doesn't hold this new trio back ...........

Comment

• LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!1

gotta luv it.

Torre should be fired doesn't bring in Rivera in the 8th inning leaves the kid in there. Rivera has been rested for 6 days you need the game and he's sitting in the bullpen.

What a great manager.
                            How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

• Boston ERUPTED with ManRam's blast last night! While I am sorry I missed the fun here last night, it was a BLAST in Beantown!

And how is Mr. MVP doing these days? Oh, that's right, its October!!!! No need to ask!

And thank you Joba for blowing the lead!
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                              X