Clear All

• Stanford QB has Seizure

Breaking News.........

Stanford QB Ostrander suffers seizure; will miss USC game

By JOSH DUBOW, AP Sports Writer
    October 3, 2007

AP - Oct 2, 7:57 pm EDT
    More Photos

STANFORD, Calif. (AP) -- Stanford quarterback T.C. Ostrander will miss this week's game against No. 2 Southern California after having a seizure at a restaurant over the weekend.

Ostrander was watching former teammate Trent Edwards play on television for the Buffalo Bills on Sunday when he had the seizure. Ostrander was hospitalized for about seven hours after the seizure but was released after all tests were normal.

"It's tough to get my head around but we have the situation under control," he said after watching the team practice Tuesday. "Apparently the pain medication I take after the game makes a greater disposition toward having a seizure."

Teammate Evan Moore was at the restaurant when he heard Ostrander's father yell out his son's name. Moore turned and saw Ostrander fall to the ground and slam his head on a pole.

He saw his friend bleeding from the mouth and said the scene was difficult to watch. Moore said he felt much better after seeing Ostrander later that day.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Very scary situation.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
    X