Expos -117
    Texas/Seattle over 8'

gl,
    rj

GL Today!

Any thoughts on Auburn-12 saturday?

Comment

Thank you, you too.

As for Auburn, I wouldn't lay my worst enemy's money on them, well maybe, but sure as hell won't use mine. If they don't do something drastic on offense, they will be lucky to win one game. They either need a new offensive coordinator, a new QB, or both. Offense is too predictable. If I do anything I will be taking Vandy. I just can't see laying 12 points with an offense that has produced 3 points in 8 quarters. Vandy is supposed to have an improved team this year plus they play tuff at home regardless.

gl,
      rj

Comment

I just can't figure why -12 when Auburn hasn't even scored a TD yet. What am I missing here? Positive note Bama 2-0 ATS:D

Comment

You got it. Bama played well against Oklahoma. You get beat by a great coach with a great call with that fake. You can't argue about that at all. Brody is going to be a damn good qb for Bama this year and Shula is turning out to fit right in for the alumni, and you know how important that is in Tuscaloosa.

Auburn might be a trap, but there is no way in hell I will take them. I will probably have a small play on Vandy unless I hear something new.

rj

Comment

You might be right about a trap, line just not moving that much. I like Rutgers -6 against Army, might want to take a look at that game. Best of Luck

Comment

Will do. Don't like their record on turf, but I will take a look at them in more detail later.

Adding:
              Colorado/St. Louis over 10

gl,
              rj

Comment

Working...
              X