Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing stats for pichers going on three days rest in the playoffs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing stats for pichers going on three days rest in the playoffs!!!

Read this in my local paper.

*In the last 10 years, nine of the 14 playoff teams that have employed a version of a three- man rotation in the FIRST ROUND series have lost the series.

**** LOSING 17 OF THE 21 GAMES THAT STARTERS PITCHED WITH SHORT REST.

Its goes on to list every game showing what year, the teams that played, who pitched on 3 days rest and the result for each one, but I dont feel like typing that all out,

Again this is only for the first round of the baseball playoffs

Something to keep an eye on and pithcers going on 3 days rest might be a great fade

Comment

Do we need Frank to confirm?? J/K...
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
        Do we need Frank to confirm?? J/K...
        Well this coming from the Chicago Sun Times, not a poster from a forum, so I think its safe to say its accurate

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          Well this coming from the Chicago Sun Times, not a poster from a forum, so I think its safe to say its accurate
          Just joking...I love when Frank can back up any of these types of info/trends...

He is a freaking COMPUTER of knowledge!! The $hit he can dig up is unfreakingbelievable...

Thx for posting!!!
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
            Just joking...I love when Frank can back up any of these types of info/trends...

He is a freaking COMPUTER of knowledge!! The $hit he can dig up is unfreakingbelievable...

Thx for posting!!!
            I know you were joking.

Love Frank and his crazy stats!

Comment

Bump for the A.M. crew

Comment

Bump for the A.M. crew

I AM PART OF THE A.M AND P.M CREW LOL BOY ITS BORING AT WORK AND B.C. IS DEAD AT 5:30 AM JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO LOL LOL
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                  I AM PART OF THE A.M AND P.M CREW LOL BOY ITS BORING AT WORK AND B.C. IS DEAD AT 5:30 AM JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO LOL LOL
                  lol. I'm here now, Tech. It's probably you and me on BC at this ungodly hour. 5:30 now here in Oklahoma. I've been up for over an hour working, had an unfortunate bout of insomnia.
                  Thanks for this info, Greek. That's a pretty powerful stat.

Comment

greek

Read this in my local paper.

*In the last 10 years, nine of the 14 playoff teams that have employed a version of a three- man rotation in the FIRST ROUND series have lost the series.

**** LOSING 17 OF THE 21 GAMES THAT STARTERS PITCHED WITH SHORT REST.

Its goes on to list every game showing what year, the teams that played, who pitched on 3 days rest and the result for each one, but I dont feel like typing that all out,
                    Appreciate you sharing the info with us, but this has to be "Frankized", (approved or contradicted) by our main stats man.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Where are ya Frank?

Comment

Love the pic Greek.
                        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Greek. That's an interesting stat. I haven't checked, but I hope it's the favorites pitchers going on three days rest.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                            Greek. That's an interesting stat. I haven't checked, but I hope it's the favorites pitchers going on three days rest.
                            It was in a regular newspaper not a gamblig article, so I believe that was straight up and all pitchers on 3 days regardless of if they are favored or not

Comment

No, I understood what you were saying. I just mentioned I hope it was the favorites going on three days rest because I'm playing the dog every game.

Comment

Working...
                              X