Clear All

• Saturday CFB

CFB YTD 10-14 -2.5 units
    2* 4-1 +5.8 units
    1* 6-13 -8.3 units

NFL/CFB Combined 18-14 +7.5 units
    2* 6-1 +9.8 units
    1* 12-13 -2.3 units

I'm having a Jekyll and Hyde season. While I am STILL UNBEATEN (8-0) in the NFL, my college picks have been lousy. I was a rotten 0-5 in CFB last week while going 2-0 in the NFL. My top picks, 2* and above, continue to shine.

2* Texas A & M -6 1/2
    I love plays like this. A & M Coach Franchione held an emotional appearance in which he insisted he will not resign or be fired. The players love him, have blasted his critics and embraced him after the event. I look for a major statement this weekend. Besides, Ok State isn't that good. A & M is always tough at home.

1* Oregon State -3
    I know....I know, Oreg State's 26 point win over UCLA last week was misleading. But Arizona is also coming off a misleading game as Wash State is a lot worse than people think. Oreg State's offense is awesome right now and they've played only one bad game all year, against a Cincinnati team that is evidelny a lot better than most realized. This is a puny number for a better team that is playing at home.

1* Purdue +7
    This may be the biggest game of Tiller's career at Purdue. The Purdue offense has been unstoppable all year. Ohio State is a rather inexpereinced (but talented) team and is facing a veteran Purdue team that will be highly motivated at home on national TV with a chance to take control of the Big 10. I think the winner wins the conference championship and in games like this, seven is a lot of points.

NFL:
    3* Giants -3 (-125)
    I'll write this up with my other NFL picks later but strongly urge a play on this now as the line will keep going up in what should be a blowout.

gl buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck this weekend, grizzle!

Comment

gris good luck!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

gl to ya Gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL this weekend gris man!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL this weekend gris
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I think Oregon St lost by 26 to UCLA not win

Comment

Love Purdue, good luck
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                    CFB YTD 10-14 -2.5 units
                    2* 4-1 +5.8 units
                    1* 6-13 -8.3 units

NFL/CFB Combined 18-14 +7.5 units
                    2* 6-1 +9.8 units
                    1* 12-13 -2.3 units

I'm having a Jekyll and Hyde season. While I am STILL UNBEATEN (8-0) in the NFL, my college picks have been lousy. I was a rotten 0-5 in CFB last week while going 2-0 in the NFL. My top picks, 2* and above, continue to shine.

2* Texas A & M -6 1/2
                    I love plays like this. A & M Coach Franchione held an emotional appearance in which he insisted he will not resign or be fired. The players love him, have blasted his critics and embraced him after the event. I look for a major statement this weekend. Besides, Ok State isn't that good. A & M is always tough at home.

1* Oregon State -3
                    I know....I know, Oreg State's 26 point win over UCLA last week was misleading. But Arizona is also coming off a misleading game as Wash State is a lot worse than people think. Oreg State's offense is awesome right now and they've played only one bad game all year, against a Cincinnati team that is evidelny a lot better than most realized. This is a puny number for a better team that is playing at home.

1* Purdue +7
                    This may be the biggest game of Tiller's career at Purdue. The Purdue offense has been unstoppable all year. Ohio State is a rather inexpereinced (but talented) team and is facing a veteran Purdue team that will be highly motivated at home on national TV with a chance to take control of the Big 10. I think the winner wins the conference championship and in games like this, seven is a lot of points.

NFL:
                    3* Giants -3 (-125)
                    I'll write this up with my other NFL picks later but strongly urge a play on this now as the line will keep going up in what should be a blowout.
                    The Oregon St 26 point win was so misleading that it was actually a 26 point loss
                    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

good luck Gris...
                      2010 One play a day record
                      22-19-1 51%
                      +0.74 units
                      Passes: 7 days
                      Streak: L2

Comment

good luck gris
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Best of luck Gris!

Comment

Originally posted by GreekBoy
                            I think Oregon St lost by 26 to UCLA not win

That's what I meant, not what I typed. LOL. My point was that Oreg St played a lot better in that game than the score indicated.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                              That's what I meant, not what I typed. LOL. My point was that Oreg St played a lot better in that game than the score indicated.
                              I thought so. And you are right. They actually led 14-12 after 3, before the floodgates opened. I was on OSU myself, so I felt the pain first-hand. LOL
                              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X