No announcement yet.

I AM THE ONLY ONE that sick of hearing LOU. HOLTZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love Lou! he sounds like daffy duck! and that laugh is priceless!

Comment

He's a TOOL...hate him
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

The fact that he looks like Woody Allen and sounds like Donald Duck and can still inspire 18 year olds is a testament to his charm and charisma.

There are worse commentators to hate on, IMO.

I can't remember who it was ( thankfully) , but I was watching a game this weekend where an announcer wondered aloud about a player running out of bounds with a 3 point lead ( in the 3rd quarter!!!) and stating the coach need chastise about clock management. The 3rd freakin quarter. How many possessions do you think were possible by the opponent, in this one score game?

At least Holtz has some comprehension of the game, whether it ends up right or not.
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
          I can't remember who it was ( thankfully) , but I was watching a game this weekend where an announcer wondered aloud about a player running out of bounds with a 3 point lead ( in the 3rd quarter!!!) and stating the coach need chastise about clock management. The 3rd freakin quarter. How many possessions do you think were possible by the opponent, in this one score game?

At least Holtz has some comprehension of the game, whether it ends up right or not.
          Was probably Macguire in the Wisconsin game...they booted him off Sunday night football a couple years back cause he would argue, whine, and complain so much about the dumbest things...Macguire drives me crazy....I mute the game when I hear him announcing....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

He may be the nicest guy in the world, but i cant listen to him speak.

When he is up, i mute the TV
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              He may be the nicest guy in the world, but i cant listen to him speak.

When he is up, i mute the TV
              Your taking about Macguire right?

He is such a whiner......
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
              X