I AM THE ONLY ONE that sick of hearing LOU. HOLTZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM THE ONLY ONE that sick of hearing LOU. HOLTZ

I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT GETTING IRRATED LISTENING TO LOU HOLTZ TALK WHILE IT SOUND LIKE HE HAS A MOUTH FULL OF SPIT OR WHAT EVER HE has GOING ON IT SOUNDS LIKE CRAP PLEASE SOMEONE TELL THIS GUY TO GET THE DICK OUT HIS MOUTH LOLOL
    GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

No Rocko---me and you both...JEEZ---

Comment

that fucker has more spit in his mouth...how the fuck could he have a job speaking......i would like to see Shannon Sharpe and him in the same booth

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        that fucker has more spit in his mouth...how the fuck could he have a job speaking......i would like to see Shannon Sharpe and him in the same booth
        Now thats funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          BWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT WOULD BE FUNNY AS HELL
          GETER DONE
          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

He Is Horrible!!!

Always Hated Him 'cause Of My Hatred Of Notre Dame

Comment

Well I have to be on the other side- I like him- Met him in Orlando eating Bar B-Q a few years back. He dropped a napkin as I was getting up to leave- I picked it up and said "I thought you have seen enuff flags thrown" and laid it on the table.
              He smiled and said- "refs are friendlier in here! Thanx!
              Seems very personable- not egotistical!
              Very Southern.

As far as a commentator- He has some insight. I thought it was a little much to have his son Skip on however. But he is in the same conference as these 2 teams.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

AND ON TOP OF WATCHING THAT POOR ASS GAME IT END UP A PUSH OH BOY I GUESS AS THE WE ALWAYS SAY IT BETTER THEN A LOSS BUT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WIN GEZZZZZZZ OH WELL WE HAVe a LOT OF GOOD BASE COMING UP TOMM. YEAH BABHY AND I KNOW IM HITTING ZONA BIGG TOMM. THINK OLD WEBB GETS IT DONE FOR ZONA TOMM. ANY THOUGHT PLEASE POST I AM NOT A GOOD BASEBALL CAPPER OR SHITT FOOTBALL,HOCKY OR FISHING,NASCAR,BASKETS ,POLO,SWIMMING,HUNTING,YEAH THAT RIGHT I JUST PLAIN SUCK AT BETTING LOLOL
                GL
                GETER DONE PEACE
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                  Well I have to be on the other side- I like him- Met him in Orlando eating Bar B-Q a few years back. He dropped a napkin as I was getting up to leave- I picked it up and said "I thought you have seen enuff flags thrown" and laid it on the table.
                  Very Southern.

As far as a commentator- He has some insight. I thought it was a little much to have his son Skip on however. But he is in the same conference as these 2 teams.
                  AGREE I DO NOT DISLIKE HIM SPEAR BUT THAT MOUTH FULL OF SPIT HAS TO GO IT JUST ONE MY PET PEAVS I GUESS IT JUST GETS UNDER MY SKIN WHEN I HEAR ANYONE TALk LIKE THAT LOL
                  BUT I BET THAT WAS PRETTY COOL TO MEET HIM
                  TALK SOON GETER DONE PEACE
                  THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Very Southern.

lou holtz is a great speaker....i have seen and met him at a coaches clinic years ago....great guy....my point is that is his voice and spit in mouth is distracting for me as a viewer.....but then again i am shallow

Comment

I hope when I get his age I still have spit in my mouth! You should know Tony -they dry out like sun-drenched desert- so I figure they are feeding him water during the breaks!
                      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I hope when I get his age I still have spit in my mouth! You should know Tony -they dry out like sun-drenched desert- so I figure they are feeding him water during the breaks!
                        and i hope not to see you or lou on tv without a bib or drewel bucket

Comment

For those of you who go back aways, Lou Holtz has a striking resemblance to Dilly Dally of the old Howdy Doody show.

Comment

I swear, it's like he has a mini-stroke every commercial break. He just gets progressively worse. The teleprompter must say, "Shhhhsmmmhhjjjjjgrrr wwwwggggjjjjj leeeetttt meeeee ggggiiiitt aaaa wrrddddd innn sssshhhhhmmmgjjjsjsjjsjs."

Comment

I love Lou, but you wonder how many times the other guys keep wiping spit off their face all game.

Comment

Working...
                              X