Kaptains "For All you Senior Citizens"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "For All you Senior Citizens"

The Old Kapt is gonna be 65 on Oct 7th, and thought I'd share this with some of you youn puppies, and old as well....

Click on the link.............

http://www.libertyhigh56.net/special...rs/seniors.htm

GrandPa, Savage, Sandy, Spark, to mention a few.....

Inside the thread, click on what we drove, or wanted to drive......Ahh, those were the days....Does it bring back some memories for you Sr Guys......does me....

MODS-----I know this doesn't belong in here, but it's a slow day, 1 game only, so I thought I'td be slow.....kapt
    Last edited by Kaptain; 10-02-2007, 07:59 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

None of you guys liked the Old Kaptains sense of humor, and travel to memory lane.....????????????

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Funny Kapt! Enjoyed it!

Comment

awesome Kapt ... i saw it before ..

Thanks

Comment

I thought it was very funny.

I can already relate to some of those, and am not embarrassed to admit it.

Comment

I didn't see it earlier- how true! Now what was I talking about -- and who are you? Why are you holding a sword? Why am I typing on this keyboard? Where are we? Its time to lie down now!
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Damn, your old

lol
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

i am 38 and i still love those cars baby
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Kapt. I wish you wouldn't say you are old since I'm older than you. What does that make me. Don't answer.

The Old Cars link did bring back memories, especially when I saw two of my cars. The 51 Chevy was just like the 49 Chevy which was my first car that I bought for $60 in 1957, fixed it up which meant removing all the chrome on the hood and trunk, painted it metallic blue and added Laker plugs, no not those Lakers. Cars had names back then which we painted on the sides, friends named mine Mr. Blue. I had the car for almost two years, when I blew 4 of the 6 pistons drag racing on the Great Highway in San Francisco. Still my favorite car. It was a straight six and when you worked under the hood, there was all kinds of space.

I can't be over 50. I DON'T know the words to O'Canada.

Comment

Not as old as my moniker implies but got a few stories to tell...all good ones, of course.

Pushin 50, with a BD in OCT too. Happy BD to the Kaptain and all other Librans
                    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

I just got a chance to read and watch thevideo;while cars were not my thing back then, I certainly can relate to much which was shown in the video, and it brought back many memories.
                      One of the first thoughts which came to mind was wow-cars really looked so different from what they look like today-almost like looking at a picture of yourself today and then one a number of years ago and seeing how your have changed in appearance.
                      I often reflect on life in the the fifties and sixties, and about once a week bring my wife to a 50's/60's style diner where they continually play the great music from that era.
                      It was a great time to be alive.
                      Thanks for sharing the memory Kaptain and Happy 65TH!(I just turned 63).

Comment

Working...
                      X