Last Plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Plays!

Hate to say it, and I'm not trying to be too dramatic, or looking for sympathy, because I've been on this board enough, and I've read these post by so many other guys on here, so I'll be brief. I'm tired....tired of being angry at family, and my girlfriend, and tired of my life revolving around what games I can bet on. So, my week ends tonight with my local, and I"m taking a break for a while.....hopefully a permanent one. Bad week, needless to say.....so, let's go out with a bang!

SD -140 (3 units)
    SD/OVER Parlay (2 units)

NE -7.5/Under 54.5 parlay (2 units)
    6pt Teaser NE/Under (4 units)

Been There Done That Take A Little Time Off And Regroup, Hope The Best For You And Everyone, Good Luck Tonight, Friend
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Understand Gookis. I wish you the best of luck--more so to straighten things out. This is an addicting thing--it is hard once you are in to get out. I guess you know when its time and it is time for you. Best of luck!

Comment

Know the feeling too well, gookis. Enjoy some liberating time away, and return only if you can't resist ( that's my advice I wish I could heed)
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Good luck, I too have been there done that. Wish you all the best.
          Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Gonna miss your posts pal but you know what is best for ya.Take a break and see how things go from there. And BOL to ya tonite buddy.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

quite understandable Gookis....Most of us have been there.....Family first, and when wagering starts to affect them, it's time to back off......

Best to ya my man.......it's been a pleasure.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gonna miss you a lot around here my friend but understand more then you know.

make sure you stop on by and root the cubs on with me and kb, and bandwagon spark.

keep in touch

Comment

best of luck, Gookis!

Comment

Good luck with the more important things man! Go Cubbies

Comment

Great job on the NFL play buddy! I feel your pain man. Its hard to keep your emotions on your plays seperate from everything else you do in life. I really hope you find some peace and come back with a clear mind. I take breaks from time and not always during losing streaks, but when its starting to take over my life too much. Gl to ya bro!

Comment

don't be a stanger gookis. gl man.

Comment

Working...
                        X