Kaptains "Believe it or Not" Plays for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "Believe it or Not" Plays for Monday

I say "Believe it or Not" for this reason...........

I am passing tonight......

Yeh, MOFOs', , no plays from the Novelist tonight....Both games can go either way with me, and utilizing my acceptance criteria for plays, I came out with nothing.....

The following are "OPINIONS ONLY" as the criteria did at least lean this way....

OPINIONS ONLY

NE/Cinn OVER 54

7 pt teaser NE/OVER

MLB
    Colo Rockies + 1 1/2

I'll just kick back and enjoy the game......Oddsmakers are saying 31-24 NE game..........Sounds right to me.....

Oddsmakers say the best pitcher in MLB (Peavy) is a hair better than the hot/hard hitting Rockies.....I agree, thus the buffer of + 1 1/2 for a low VIG.....

Public heavy on the Under......

gl to all----see you guys tomorrow.....I'm going look for another "Phi Slama Jama" myself

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Not sure if I can believe it, but I am impressed with the discipline. Quite a departure for the guy with 15-20 plays a day!
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Go find a Jama play Kapt.
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Are You Sea Sick Lol
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

enjoy the games capt !

Comment

Good Luck Kap

Comment

what a puss!

When you find your old man nuts....give us some definate games to win some money on!!

Comment

The Rook

Originally posted by TheRook
                what a puss!

When you find your old man nuts....give us some definate games to win some money on!!

first of all......"stand up when I talk to you".........

I gave you the "Indy Colts" the other day, but no, what did you do, play the hapless "Broncos"....lesson learned...

go to my other thread, "Senior Citizens", and see if you take a tickle out of it...............

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X