No announcement yet.

G-Pa MLB GOY, 100*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i havent played a game all year. time to start the engine. lets go ROCKIES. good luck grandpa

Comment

I guess all us old men think alike...........go Rockies!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
        Good Luck. I played them last night at +130. The hot, home team as a dog. What more can you ask for.
        agreed.....betting baseball is about betting the streaks right? GL Gramps
        1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Thanks fellas. Should be fun.

Damn, I think I just broke a blood vessel in my hand clapping after that 2nd K of Gonzalez to end the top 1. I may be a little too jacked up for a GOY! LOL
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

BOL to ya tonite Pa.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

HP ump Tim McClelland is 22-14 for home teams, 19-12 Under, but is only 2-6 on home dogs between 111-130.

Rox 2-0 after 1. Nice start, feeling the crowd's energy
              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Hmmm- Grandpa Good Luck tonight- Colorado would be a great representative!
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

That one feels funny to win, but I like being on this side MUCH better.

Thankfully, no more GOYs from me!

Comment

Wow....congrats on that controversy...
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Only a couple of the cool board members bother to acknowledge the 100* GOY winner, but I ain't deterred.

Thanks to vv and rcmcd for recognizing, regardless of the controversial ending.

My four 1st round winners:

Bos
                        Cle
                        Col
                        Ari

Yes, three dogs. If two hit. it's positive earnings

Comment

Congratulations on the GOY Winner!!!!

dEano

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                            For more action, and adrenaline, and higher blood pressure, I have added two smaller plays, just in case I am right about this one:
                            Congrats on the big dog GOY winning.
                            Its a great day for the Rockies and all who played them.
                            For me making a GOY- was too hard on me- I felt I would let people down if I lost. I couldn't sleep well as my thoughts were still playing out on the game or money. So I wised up and personally do very well on 10* plays and actually sleep if I miss one. I imagine that you had a rough night with the way this game teetered back and forth.
                            I may not get the views I use to by hyping my plays but the experience has set a better tone in which I relate to others on the site.
                            Since no one really knows the outcome of a game- we can only provide clues from the past or recent developments, emotional motivation, injuries or substitution and weather as our perception as to how this game will likely turn out.
                            Last edited by Spearit; 10-03-2007, 09:24 AM.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Only a couple of the cool board members bother to acknowledge the 100* GOY winner, but I ain't deterred.

Bos
                              Cle
                              Col
                              Ari

3-0 on opening day, not worth anything til series are done. Just an old man who has seen some stuff, and trying to share.

NYY 6-0 v CLE , but no CC in any of 6. I know CC has not fared well v NYY lifetime, but this is his time.

Comment

Bos
                                Cle
                                Col
                                Ari

Don't look now, but both of my NL teams are 2-0, and both AL teams are 1-0. That is 6-0, for those of you tracking from home.
                                Ain't over til its over, but I likes my chances, and the juice that goes with.

Comment

Working...
                                X