Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ironchung-REAL FOOTBALL WEEK SIX WITH THE LINE JACKED SPECIALS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    chungs bet these three early before the line GETS JACKED // LINE # 326 BALL STATE-12-, LINE # 345 KANSAS+3, LINE # 342 MISS. ST.-16- // ALL THREE PLAYS FOR THE LUCKY TWO UNIT WAGER !! PS-MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US !! 2ND PS-I AM COMING OFF AN 0-3 WEEK,SO YOU GUYS MAY WANT TO FADE,MY REGULAR SEASON RECORD // 12-6 ON TWO UNITS,1-0 ON TOP 5 UNIT GOY PLAY,UP AROUND 16 UNITS // IF YOU LIKE THESE PLAYS BET THIS MORNING,THESE LINES WILL MOVE !!

Comment

guys if va tech holds on,a 5-3-1 day,counting wyoming a push,some of you may have won it,when i posted it early week,it was a solid 3,counting miss state though,thats two of my line-jacked plays you would have lost on the late line,you have to bet those sun night or mon morning !! ps- also had a great day in the horse section with over 3 hundred in profits !! 2ND PS-IF V. TECH HOLDS ON RECORD GOES TO 17-9 ON TWO UNITS,18-9 OVERALL COUNTING 5 UNIT GOY WINNER !!
      Last edited by WayneChung; 10-06-2007, 07:35 PM.
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday, Chung!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
          guys if va tech holds on,a 5-3-1 day,counting wyoming a push,some of you may have won it,when i posted it early week,it was a solid 3,counting miss state though,thats two of my line-jacked plays you would have lost on the late line,you have to bet those sun night or mon morning !! ps- also had a great day in the horse section with over 3 hundred in profits !! 2ND PS-IF V. TECH HOLDS ON RECORD GOES TO 17-9 ON TWO UNITS,18-9 OVERALL COUNTING 5 UNIT GOY WINNER !!
          Nice work buddy and keep em coming....

It is Thanksgiving down here on Monday and there is a CFL double header on Monday afternoon...

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
          X