Dogs on Monday night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs on Monday night....

Last 2 were straight up winners... only one that wasn't was Baltimore against.... Cincinnati

Does anyone think that Cinci can beat the "invincible" Pats here?

Does anyone know why the Pats, 3-0 winners by 24, 24, and 31 points, are "only" 7 point favs over the 1-2 Bengals? Does anyone think that they're asking a little bit too much for Patriot money??

What about this from CBS sportsline.. "The one thing that stands out is how well the passing game is clicking. Randy Moss makes this a different offense. Their game with the Bengals this week could be first team to 50 wins." Over 53.5 a good play here??????
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

I think the line is fine. Its in Cinci . I actually think its a little high

Comment

I am not trying to disagree with you. But the Bengals without Rudi and that defense. Wow is all I can say. I am actually a Browns fan and the Bengals are just a bad football team right now. I know Vegas doesn't give out free money also. With that being said I like the over as well. Good luck!

Comment

Good points so far....
        Home dogs that closed higher than 1 point were 6-0 today (Min and SF the exceptions), is that a trend that can continue?
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

IMO flip a coin....a game like this can take on many different forms and none of them after the fact will be shocking.

Cincy could come out lights out and force some turnovers and light up the boards....they have the firepowerto outscore the Pats especially at home.

NE could come out and just smack Cincy around and win 42-10 and nobody would be shocked either. This game I think will be a great game watch though but a very hard one to get a handle on (for me)

One thing I found interesting though about the line is that I agree with Greek that I also thought this 7 pt line was rather high when I first saw it (I thought 6 could get action on both sides).....whats even scarier is that the books have now gone to 8 which means they are overloaded with Pats $$ and are actually now begging for Cincy action IMO

PEACE

Comment

You're right Pimp, hard game to figure that's why i'm not playing it yet, or maybe at all.....

Or, i could get really 'd up and parlay Cinci ML with Rockies ML

Comment

I think Ill play the Col/SD game instead of this one. Im leaning to the Under, but I cant pick my nose in the NFL so far.

Comment

I don't want to come across like themullet, but I don't think the Bengals have any realistic shot here.
                O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                  I don't want to come across like themullet, but I don't think the Bengals have any realistic shot here.
                  Maybe we should just wait for his opinion on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                    I think the line is fine. Its in Cinci . I actually think its a little high

I agree. I've had a few people say the line looks too low etc, but I think its right on. How many are they supposed to be favored by on the road on monday night. on top of it, cincy has been a public darling the last couple years.

Comment

overs!
                      Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

themullet is already hard at work capping tomorrow night's game...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by phonepole; 10-01-2007, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I honestly think this line is high and if I had to bet $$ on it I would take Pats & the Under. Personally I do not see how Cincy can hang around in this one because I think New England can name the score but on Monday Night crazier things have happened.

I will never forget in 1995 when the 3-0 defending Champion 49ers came into the Silverdome to play the 0-3 Detroit Lions as nearly 2TD favs and the Lions beat them 27-24.

I just hope its great show as expected

PEACE

Comment

Cincinnati's defense gave up 20, 51 and 24. New England scores 38, 38, and 38.
                            New England can and will score at least 38 tomorrow.
                            Can Cincinnati score 31 on New England? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by rinna13
                              Cincinnati's defense gave up 20, 51 and 24. New England scores 38, 38, and 38.
                              New England can and will score at least 38 tomorrow.
                              Can Cincinnati score 31 on New England? I don't think so.
                              If thats the case NE shouldnt even go to Cincy and they should just credit them with a 45-24 W. Crazy things happen man.

Cincy might come out quick and go up 7 and then they might run back a pick 6 and before the game even gets going the score could be 14-0 Cincy. You just never know.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X