Fucking Spurrier!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Spurrier!!!!!!!!!

Miss State +14 goes up in flames thanks to Spurrier not having his QB take the knee. Fucking bastard, even the commentators were expecting a knee to end it. If I was Sylvester Croom, I wouldn't even shake Spurrier's hand. Total bush league.

the ol' ball coach loves to cover.

bad beat today.

Comment

Feel your pain. was on them too. that fucker knows the spread, no doubt about it

Comment

yep. This game has me living on the edge. I'm pissed with this crap. Show some sportsmanship you fucker.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

well for what its worth, that made my parlay a winner

Comment

he's a cock sucker pure and simple.

Comment

One of the best coaches in the country.. He has done this time and time again.. I just have no clue why everyone gets pissed when he did it today. Its not like this was the 1st time its happened.. Guess no one remembers the Florida days.

Comment

spurrier always knows the spread done it to me for yrs pal up 24 and throw a td 60 yards aginst m e when they play ky yrs ago to win by 31 i was getting 29
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Sometimes we are on the right side of these non-conventional endings, but it seems like we are more often on the south side. ANybody who had Under in the Ohio St game a couple weeks ago, and had Buckeyes score on the last play from 35 out, leading by 14 already, knows this well
                  You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Was on the wrong side of the Ohio st under as well. Spurrier has won me gms and lost me gms this way. Sorry for your loss!!
                    redbirds

Comment

Working...
                    X