Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is unbelieveable!!!

Comment

• crazy shit...how can anyone go undefeated this year?

Comment

• So much for the big games planned for next weekend.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• THIS IS OUR MOTHAFUCKING HOUSE FLORIDA!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by weazel079
            So much for the big games planned for next weekend.
            No Shit. Took the air right out of alot of those matchups!

Comment

• that was sick.....that freshman kicker will have NO PROBLEM getting laid this weekend
              1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

• Just another showing as to why the SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE IN THE NATION!! Any fucking thing can happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by vondie
                  that was sick.....that freshman kicker will have NO PROBLEM getting laid this weekend
                  No shit lol.. when we went and watched auburn play earlier this season the fg kicker was kicking 55-60 yard fg's in warmups like they were 30 yarders lol.. dude has a serious leg on him

Comment

• Originally posted by TMAC951
                    Just another showing as to why the SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE IN THE NATION!! Any fucking thing can happen!
                    I love how they always have the SEC games on saturday nights on espn.....not only are they visually stunning, but the games are so awesome. sure blows the big ten's wisky/iowa out of the water.

PS, did anyone see bynum doing the gator chomp to the fans? kids got balls....I love it.
                    1 = $25

Comment

I love how they always have the SEC games on saturday nights on espn.....not only are they visually stunning, but the games are so awesome. sure blows the big ten's wisky/iowa out of the water.

PS, did anyone see bynum doing the gator chomp to the fans? kids got balls....I love it.
                      Yup! he reminds me of another auburn fg kicker from a few years back.. he kicked a game winning fg in florida when they were #1 in the nation and he went off the field flipping the bird to the gator nation

Comment

• Originally posted by TMAC951
                        Yup! he reminds me of another auburn fg kicker from a few years back.. he kicked a game winning fg in florida when they were #1 in the nation and he went off the field flipping the bird to the gator nation
                        haha, thats awesome....when the terps went to the orange bowl in 01, or 02...I went and started mocking them and I was like "what the fuck is that? this is so gay" but by the end of the first quarter I had to tuck tail and run because we got crushed. haha.
                        1 = $25

Comment

haha, thats awesome....when the terps went to the orange bowl in 01, or 02...I went and started mocking them and I was like "what the fuck is that? this is so gay" but by the end of the first quarter I had to tuck tail and run because we got crushed. haha.

Comment

Working...
                          X