X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Is LSU this weeks Louisville? Favored by 41 and maybe trailing at the 1/2

HOLY SHIT!
    Maybe this week Michigan will be this weeks Louisville and the 1st weeks Michigan. Michigan is losing to Northwestern 16-7 at halftime. Northwestern got beat 58-7 last week.

Comment

Nice D AF...Navy running all over them...14-10 now

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
        Maybe this week Michigan will be this weeks Louisville and the 1st weeks Michigan. Michigan is losing to Northwestern 16-7 at halftime. Northwestern got beat 58-7 last week.
        Michigan was favored by less than 20!!!!!

Comment

Michigan was favored by less than 20!!!!!
          So, they should kill Northwestern. Look what Ohio St did to them. What going to happen when Ohio St plays Michigan?

Comment

I hope they lose! That would help my bet out with Wayne alot.. IF Michigan loses today that would give them 3 losses already to my 1! GO NORTHWESTERN!!!!!!!

Comment

So, they should kill Northwestern. Look what Ohio St did to them. What going to happen when Ohio St plays Michigan?
              Well Obviously I (and Las Vegas) disagree with you. -16.5 means they should win big. -41 says you should "KILL THEM"

Comment

That will be the one and only time i will ever be cheering my ass off for the Buckeyes!

Comment

Well Obviously I (and Las Vegas) disagree with you. -16.5 means they should win big. -41 says you should "KILL THEM"
                  All Las Vegas is saying is that Michigan isnt very good. If they were they would be a huge favorite over Northwestern.

LSU isnt showing anything to Florida this week. Thats why they look bad. They are running basic formations and plays.

Comment

2-0 Kings after 2 periods...what a shitty way to start the season 0-1 for -1.5 units...

Dont know if anyone is actually watching this game but if you are you will notice how the Ducks are coasting around out there and dont seem to have any enthusiasm at all and its pissing me off....
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

SD, AF got stuck on 4th and 1 from the Navy 4

Comment

TD Puke 10-7 Canes

Comment

All Las Vegas is saying is that Michigan isnt very good. If they were they would be a huge favorite over Northwestern.

LSU isnt showing anything to Florida this week. Thats why they look bad. They are running basic formations and plays.
                          Hell, i could have told you Michigan wasn't anything good. I bet on them and LSU on a Teaser and all that matters to me right now is that they are BOTH EQUALLY disappointing today!

Comment

Hell, i could have told you Michigan wasn't anything good. I bet on them and LSU on a Teaser and all that matters to me right now is that they are BOTH EQUALLY disappointing today!
                            LSU will blow Tulane out in the 2nd half.

I hope.

Comment

I don't see how VT is ranked. These guys are way over rated. Hard fought wins over poor teams. Got waxed in their one true team. And now struggling at home vs. UNC. I bet these guys on a teaser, but I almost rooting for them to lose outright. They do not deserve to be ranked. Living on reputation only at this point.
                              Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

AF just missed a FG to end the half...shitty overall half for them

Comment

Working...
                                X