Where those Mut fans at????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tech fan
    Dont Really See Why Everyone Is On Tmacs Ass He Really Did Not Do Anything Wrong

I'm not on his ass, he's just a philly fan hater, and I don't really think he understands the true philly fan mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I needed the football game to come through because i didn't have a good night in bases.
      Yeah I thought Beckett and the Yanks would be a sure parlay winner w/ the D-Backs. They still almost came back and pulled it out.

Comment

As a Phillies fan, I don't think they have a pen anywhere close to good enough to make noise in the playoffs, but nobody thought StL had a shot last year and so on...either way, I can honestly say, I could give a fuck less if they get swept in the 1st round, I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM MAKE IT!

Comment

Fuck the MUts!! Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Front page of the Post today....didn't know if I should laugh or cry...so I laughed outloud!!! Paging Dr. Heimlich!!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09282007/frontback.htm
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
              If I can speak for Big Mike, it takes alot to have grown up and live in Philly and pull for all 4 teams in the city where you live through alot of disappointment and very few championships. We have a unique mentality which you wouldn't understand since you are a fan of teams from many cities most of which just happen to be known for winning championships. That's not hard being a fan like that.
              Having gone to Villanova, living with a Philly fanatic all four years, having gone to the Vet for many baseball, sat in the 700 section for NYG/PHI games in the late '80's and early '90's (the height of the rivalry), I am very aware of the mentality of Philly fans. Can't speak for T-Mac, but I certainly get it and that is probably not a good thing!

The crap you would see in the 700 section is unlike anything you would see anywhere, in any city in any stadium. And while it is unfortunate I will tell you that what I have seen as tainted my opinion of all Philly fans. I know, I know...I shouldn't let a bunch (and this is much more than a handful) of fans taint one's opinion of an entire fan base, but when you see it time and time again, it has an effect.
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                Having gone to Villanova, living with a Philly fanatic all four years, having gone to the Vet for many baseball, sat in the 700 section for NYG/PHI games in the late '80's and early '90's (the height of the rivalry), I am very aware of the mentality of Philly fans. Can't speak for T-Mac, but I certainly get it and that is probably not a good thing!

The crap you would see in the 700 section is unlike anything you would see anywhere, in any city in any stadium. And while it is unfortunate I will tell you that what I have seen as tainted my opinion of all Philly fans. I know, I know...I shouldn't let a bunch (and this is much more than a handful) of fans taint one's opinion of an entire fan base, but when you see it time and time again, it has an effect.
                Honestly, no one gives a shit what other people think of us philly fans. This discussion/arguement is so tired and annoying. You have a small snapshot of the fans and you base your opinion on that. Everyone buys into the shit that comes from ESPN and other broadcasters. Santa Claus, batteries, cheering when Irvin got hurt, snowballs at Jimmy Johnson blah blah blah. You can go to any football stadium on any given Sunday and find these so called classless fans. Listen to the players they will tell you what kind of fans are at the games. With an exception here and there most love playing in Philly. And most never leave after the term is done here or they retire. Give it a rest, I have seen plenty of NY fans in action to know that they are no better then Philly fans.

Comment

Philly fans are trash

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                    Honestly, no one gives a shit what other people think of us philly fans. This discussion/arguement is so tired and annoying. You have a small snapshot of the fans and you base your opinion on that. Everyone buys into the shit that comes from ESPN and other broadcasters. Santa Claus, batteries, cheering when Irvin got hurt, snowballs at Jimmy Johnson blah blah blah. You can go to any football stadium on any given Sunday and find these so called classless fans. Listen to the players they will tell you what kind of fans are at the games. With an exception here and there most love playing in Philly. And most never leave after the term is done here or they retire. Give it a rest, I have seen plenty of NY fans in action to know that they are no better then Philly fans.

Whoa dude you need to learn how to just let it go ....

http://www.anger-management-programs...management.htm

If you would ever get your azz out of Philly you would realize that the City of Brotherly Love has some of the weirdest mofo's any where .

Back in the day ... I worked a couple of concerts at the Spectrum ... peeps would shoot Ball Bearings at the stage with Slingshots ..... That was if they LIKED the fvckin' show !!

Have a nice day

Signed,

Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack

I've been in that 700 level as well and seen unforgiveable behavior from idiots. I was speaking more towards that love for our teams that haven't given us too much to celebrate in my 40 years.

Comment

Is baseball still being played???

Well then........ Go PIRATES!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!

hahaha...

Seriously though:

Steelers 3-0
                        WVU 4-0

Those are the teams you should ALL be rooting for!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                          Is baseball still being played???

Well then........ Go PIRATES!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!

hahaha...

Seriously though:

Steelers 3-0
                          WVU 4-0

Those are the teams you should ALL be rooting for!
                          who the hell is this hiya pal how u doing
                          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                            who the hell is this hiya pal how u doing

good buddy....... how about you?

Comment

been doing great would u and nicole like to baby sit sometime lol
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                                been doing great would u and nicole like to baby sit sometime lol

Babysit you? haha

Comment

Working...
                                X