Where those Mut fans at????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three Jack
    Good luck the next three games...isn't interesting the different feelings being tied with three left? I am sick to my stomach and want to puke and you can't wait for tomorrow night!

Enjoy the ganes this weekend.
    You too buddy!!! Should be a fun weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Ive been a miami fan my entire life.. Been a Cowboys fan since 89 when Troy Aikman came into the league.. You want to guess what their record was that season? It was 1-15. Yanks were the first team i met in spring training back in the late 80's early 90's and ive been a fan of them ever since.. So dont come calling me out saying i dont know what it is like to be a "fan".. Funny how this thread was about you showing back up when your "team" started winning again and you have been proven not once but twice that your a liar you try and turn it around on me.. But what more can ya expect from a Philly fan?

Comment

Ive been a miami fan my entire life.. Been a Cowboys fan since 89 when Troy Aikman came into the league.. You want to guess what their record was that season? It was 1-15. Yanks were the first team i met in spring training back in the late 80's early 90's and ive been a fan of them ever since.. So dont come calling me out saying i dont know what it is like to be a "fan".. Funny how this thread was about you showing back up when your "team" started winning again and you have been proven not once but twice that your a liar you try and turn it around on me.. But what more can ya expect from a Philly fan?
        You should just save this in a wrod doc and copy it once a week...I am so tired of reading it....Jeter fan since mid '90's, jerked off to Troy when he was 1-15....did coke with Irwin at Thug U.......
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          Yet another typical philly dumbass statement

Comment

Yet another typical philly dumbass statement

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              You should just save this in a wrod doc and copy it once a week...I am so tired of reading it....Jeter fan since mid '90's, jerked off to Troy when he was 1-15....did coke with Irwin at Thug U.......
              You just get those Crimanole (and i mean literally CRIMANOLES) ready to get that ass whooped by my boys later this season!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                Whats wrong little girl did ya get proved wrong and made into a liar one too many times now your going to take your little ball and go run home to momma?

Comment

You just get those Crimanole (and i mean literally CRIMANOLES) ready to get that ass whooped by my boys later this season!
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Whats wrong little girl did ya get proved wrong and made into a liar one too many times now your going to take your little ball and go run home to momma?
                    If venting my frustration during the season makes me a liar then yes you are right I AM A LIAR. Now beat it nobody likes you.

Comment

Go Phillies!!!!!!!!

Go Rockies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Go Phillies!!!!!!!!

Go Rockies!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Yes, would love to make it to the post season for once!!!!

Comment

If I can speak for Big Mike, it takes alot to have grown up and live in Philly and pull for all 4 teams in the city where you live through alot of disappointment and very few championships. We have a unique mentality which you wouldn't understand since you are a fan of teams from many cities most of which just happen to be known for winning championships. That's not hard being a fan like that.

Comment

Sorry Mike, I know noone needs to speak for you.

Comment

PHITINS BABY!!!!!!!!!!! eventhough i dont think they do shit if they make the playoffs its just the fact of the matter to shove it up mets fans asses
                              Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
                                If I can speak for Big Mike, it takes alot to have grown up and live in Philly and pull for all 4 teams in the city where you live through alot of disappointment and very few championships. We have a unique mentality which you wouldn't understand since you are a fan of teams from many cities most of which just happen to be known for winning championships. That's not hard being a fan like that.

nuff said.. from 1 philly fan/resident to another
                                Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Working...
                                X