Where those Mut fans at????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigMike
    That was a very depressing day as I think they choked up a win. Hung in there with them all season though. Pull up all the threads you want we are still tied for the division!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats on being tied with 3 games left. Well done! Just pointing out where you gave up after saying you didn't. Like everyone else I thought it was over 14 games ago...Mets have been awful and have basically asked the Phillies to take it from them.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Post #2 does not sound like someone who thought the season wasn't over....

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...50#post1182150
      Man you are really stretching now!!!!!!!!!!!! The bullpen gave up a ton of games and they WERE PATHETIC for that stretch of games. Hope this makes you feel better because you will be lucky to be in the playoffs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Congrats on being tied with 3 games left. Well done! Just pointing out where you gave up after saying you didn't. Like everyone else I thought it was over 14 games ago...Mets have been awful and have basically asked the Phillies to take it from them.
        Never gave up Mut fan......just voicing my feelings at the time. Watched every game all season and been here the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          Funny a few weeks back when the Phillies were playing like shit he said he couldnt wait until football season.. Now they get on a nice little streak and tie up the division and he shows back up talking about baseball.. Typical Philly people
          Just call him Spark jr ...

Cubs are going to get in through the back door ...

Comment

i got worse news for you.

Erin Andrews was seen in a philly hat.

Just goes from bad to worse huh 3J?

Comment

Keep thinking it buddy!!!!!! You still happy we have Manuel? I remember a while back you loving the fact that Uncle Charlie was our manager. That choke job managing the Muts is the laughing stock of the league right now.
              It's funny how you think you are telling me something I do not already know! Thank you Captain Obvious!!!

Phils would have clinchd a week ago with a better manager than Manuel. And Willie is just as bad, if not worse...again, tell me something initeful please! He is an awful Manager...you can go back to last year where I said he was one of the worst game managers in baseball. With a decent manager, the Mets would have run away with this division as well. The only good news coming out of this collapse is that Willie will lose his job if they do not make it. I am so tired of watching his lame act in the dugout night after night as his team gags away a division title.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                Just call him Spark jr ...

Cubs are going to get in through the back door ...
                I could give a shit what he calls me or thinks. He always has something to say. He's a frontrunner has no idea what it means to be a "fan".

Comment

Man you are really stretching now!!!!!!!!!!!! The bullpen gave up a ton of games and they WERE PATHETIC for that stretch of games. Hope this makes you feel better because you will be lucky to be in the playoffs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH
                  Who's stretching? You made the posts, not me! The posts speak for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                    i got worse news for you.

Erin Andrews was seen in a philly hat.

Just goes from bad to worse huh 3J?
                    Didn't see it...but I did listen to a portion of her podcast with The Sports Guy where she is part of Red Sox Nation.....whew!

Comment

I could give a shit what he calls me or thinks. He always has something to say. He's a frontrunner has no idea what it means to be a "fan".
                      So saying your team sucks and saying that you wish you could shoot one of your players and saying that the season is almost over is being a "fan"?? Yeah ok there Philly boy.

Comment

Hope this makes you feel better because you will be lucky to be in the playoffs.

I could careless how they make the playoffs IF they make the playoffs...whether it is luck, skill, backing in, tripping in, falling in, default...ask the Cardinals if they cared that they were 'lucky' last year.....

Comment

Didn't see it...but I did listen to a portion of her podcast with The Sports Guy where she is part of Red Sox Nation.....whew!

Comment

I could careless how they make the playoffs IF they make the playoffs...whether it is luck, skill, backing in, tripping in, falling in, default...ask the Cardinals if they cared that they were 'lucky' last year.....
                            I agree, could care less how they get in as long as they do. Been a while since we have seen a baseball team in the playoffs!!!

Comment

I agree, could care less how they get in as long as they do. Been a while since we have seen a baseball team in the playoffs!!!
                              Good luck the next three games...isn't interesting the different feelings being tied with three left? I am sick to my stomach and want to puke and you can't wait for tomorrow night!

Enjoy the ganes this weekend.

Comment

Ive been a miami fan my entire life.. Been a Cowboys fan since 89 when Troy Aikman came into the league.. You want to guess what their record was that season? It was 1-15. Yanks were the first team i met in spring training back in the late 80's early 90's and ive been a fan of them ever since.. So dont come calling me out saying i dont know what it is like to be a "fan".. Funny how this thread was about you showing back up when your "team" started winning again and you have been proven not once but twice that your a liar you try and turn it around on me.. But what more can ya expect from a Philly fan?

Comment

Working...
                                X