• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Question

How do you guys like this trade?

I recieve: Willis McGahee
    I send: Carson Palmer, Wes Welker

I currently have Carson Palmer and Tony Romo at QB. I only need to start one QB per week so I really hate to keep one of these guys on the bench each week. I really like how Romo and the Cowboys have played so far. I'm pretty weak at the RB position with Reggie Bush, Brandon Jacobs, Derrick Ward, LenDale White, and Julius Jones.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

I would trade Romo and keep Palmer...McGahee is not that good and Bush will start scoring for you a little more as he gets more touches.

Comment

I agree. Keep Palmer and trade Romo.

Comment

Keep Romo and make the trade.

Comment

i like Palmer 2, just not sold on Mcgayhee! you should be able to get a better rb for tha #1 QB!

Comment

I agree. Should be able to get a better RB for Palmer.
            redbirds

Comment

u can get a better RB than mcgahee with Palmer...

he's gonna put up huge # than Romo for sure...
              BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Mcgahee doesnt score TD, mushin smith does. Hell Mcgahee doesnt even run for 100 a game. I would look for someone with a better RB for your QB
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Trade Romo for Thomas Jones or Lamont Jordan.

Comment

Sounds good weaz but what do you do in week 8 when the Cowboys have a bye and your stuck without a quarterback?
                    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by libertypl
                      Sounds good weaz but what do you do in week 8 when the Cowboys have a bye and your stuck without a quarterback?
                      pick up somebody like Jeff Garcia off the waivers and hope for the best!!!

Comment

With McAllister out for the year we all will see what Bush is made of as he will get more action running the ball

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy
                          With McAllister out for the year we all will see what Bush is made of as he will get more action running the ball
                          I'm not so sure he will ever be able to carry a full load. He doesn't like running inside the tackles. Gets happy feet. Hope he proves me wrong and the Saints can fix some things during the bye.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                            I'm not so sure he will ever be able to carry a full load. He doesn't like running inside the tackles. Gets happy feet. Hope he proves me wrong and the Saints can fix some things during the bye.

i have Mcgahee, 2 games for 97 and 98 yards, 1 game for 77, and no rushing TD's. When they get close to the goal line, they give it to Mushin Smith. Get a better running back Weazie, cause you are not gettting enough with McGahee
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                              To be that high of a draft pick at RB he better be man enough to run inside a few times a game

Comment

Working...
                              X