Clear All

• CFB Week 5

14-18 -0.5 overall

15* 1-0 +15
    10* 1-2 -12.5
    7* 0-1 -7
    5* 9-5 +19.5

Here are some early looks (not plays yet) at this week:

Miami Oh +1.5 I just dont think that Syracuse can be up for this game after their dramatic win last weekend vs Louisville. I also know that Lou defense sucks so dont think that the Cuse will put up a bunch of points this week either. This would be a huge play but there are questions as to who will play or not for the Redhawks in this game. When I find these out then I will play this game or not.

Illinois +3 After watching Penn St last week I dont see them looking any better this week. I mean about two weeks ago we all thought that Michigan sucked and that Penn St was the cream of the crop in the Big 10 but looked what happened last week. Michigan won SU at home (one of my only winners last weekend) and now PSU is favored again on the road with that pathetic offense. Im not saying that Illinois is a great team but I do think that their defense is comparable to Michigans so why cant they shut down Penn St??? I think they can and I also think that the "Juice" will get loose!!!!! Williams has been playing great and I can definitely see an outright victory in this one for the Illini!!!!!!!

Oregon -5 The Ducks at home are usually money and they almost got caught looking ahead to this game last weekend so I think they will firing on all cylinders like they were against Michigan......remember the beating they put on the Wolverines....anyway my point is that the Ducks are as solid as they come and they should win this game by 2 TD's.

Florida St -2.5 I think the Seminoles finally get their offense going this week.....Alabama has to be emotionally spent after their last two games but the Noles should be fired up and ready to prove something to the nation......I also think that the Noles defense will hold the Ala offense in check and this looks like a 31-10 Noles victory....I wouldnt be surprised to see the defense get a couple TD's in this game for FSU!!!!!!! I know what you are thinking...they better with a score like that......

Oregon St ?? I look for UCLA to go down at Beaver Stadium.......Wash was looking ahead to their USC matchup this week IMO and they played horrible but that should give us some good value......UCLA is not as good as last week.......Utah 44-6...remember

back with selection later in the week

any responses are appreciated

gl

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Thanks for posting Lew. I love the Illini to win outright! Ive already made an early play on them and may make it bigger. Gl bro!

Comment

GL Lew! Love the way you think..... I'll be on the Illinois and Oregon picks for sure!

Comment

Look forward to them Lewis

Comment

good luck!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Oreg looks solid Lewis. That Illinois game is a tough one for me, as Michigan had owned Penn St at home and won, and Penn St has owned Illinois. Now that I look at it, the other games look to be a toss up to me.
            Good Luck on what-ever you take. Thanks for that Mia pick vs A&M.

Comment

PSU -3 looks easy....probably the public fade of the week. Agreed that their offense is terrible....their D might win that game for them though.
              1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

good luck lewis, thanks for all the info
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl Lewis---thanks....I have no opinion on any of theose games....too close to call for me

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd
                    Thanks for posting Lew. I love the Illini to win outright! Ive already made an early play on them and may make it bigger. Gl bro!
                    great to hear!!!!!!!! I hope you are right!!!!!!!

Comment

Good Luck Lewis.. But I cant really agree with the picks imo..

1. Alabama +2.5 - FSU Offense is horrid. You will see that in all the games played so far this season. Will a week off do wonders? I dont think so. Expect a battle to the end. But can you really go wrong with Alabama +2.5?

2. I like Cal.. Oregon is a great team, and they are good at home.. But Cal is fast, especially on offense. Tough game to pick imo.

Comment

Love Illinois! I think that is an excellent pick.

Comment

Friday Night Play

10* South Florida +7.5 -115

lewis

Comment

good luck on Friday, Lew!

Comment

Originally posted by lewis
                              10* South Florida +7.5 -115

lewis
                              BOL with South Florida tomorrow lew dog!!!
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X