X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 4, CFB Week ending 09/29

NFL 6-7-4 ( Weird record)
    NCAA FB 21-11-1

Thought I would combine the two sports for easy access, for me as well as you. Been smokin for a couple weeks, hitting a lot of unposted plays, such as 2H and last minute adds that would benefit nobody. Posted plays doing well too, so all is good 'round GeePa's house.

Had best weekend on football in over a year, huge winnings on Saturday and Sunday. Hungry and looking for more, grrrrrrr.

Getting these in now, before lines adjust more, and will add later:

SD/KC Under 39.5
    What ever ails SD offense will not get cured this weekend. Lots of running plays here, clock will roll. LJ and LT have to be two of the biggest 1-2 fantasy disappointments in recent memory, perhaps of all time. But this is reality, and as long as KC is content to pound LJ at 2 yards per carry, and no passing game, I am certain that this score won't get beyond the 30's.

Mia -4

Dolphins showing signs of life, and absolutely own the AFC West (19-3 ATS), and this is a long trip into a humid, hot climate for the Bay Area Raiders, who may start off hot, but will dehydrate and fade away late.

Two 2H plays to watch are:

1)Dallas, ( with the OVER) in 2H. Dallas has put up 86 points in their three 2Hs so far, making the Dallas 2H and Dallas 2H OVER 6-0.
    You have to be around at halftime to make these plays.
    In the same vein:

2) STL ( opponent only please!) ( this week=Dallas ..LOL)in 2H . Rams have posted 3, 3, and 3 total points in their 2Hs so far, a total of 9 points. Depending upon what the situation at halftime is, this appears to be a rock-solid play.

GL on these. More to come
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

And needless to say, since DALLAS is STL opponent, there is only the play on DALLAS 2H and DALLAS 2H over
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Oakland: 8-18 ATS vs. conference opponents
      Miami: 28-10 ATS vs. AFC West opponents
      KC : 10-2 Under v division opponents
      KC : 11-1 Under in September

Comment

College Football plays:

Idaho +25
        Penn St/Ill Under 46.5
        Texas/KSt Over 55.5
        UAB +21
        Toledo +1.5

Comment

BOL this weekend Gramps!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Adding:

Boise -10.5
            S Fla +7

Comment

Boise makes it look EZ.

22-11-1 in CFB now

Comment

gl this weekend GrandPa

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck this weekend, G-Pa! stay hot, pops!

Comment

Good Luck Grandpa
                    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Adding:

#130 Ore -6
                      #175 Clem -3
                      #131 Ala +1.5
                      #115/116 Temple/Army OVER 46
                      #138 Ore St -2.5

Comment

From earlier, but now new and improved, with rotation #s!!!!

#152 Idaho +25
                        #139/140 Penn St/Ill Under 46.5
                        #145/146 Texas/KSt Over 55.5
                        #171 UAB +21
                        #160 Toledo +1.5
                        #104 S Fla +7

Adding:

#159/160 Toledo/WMU Over 67
                        #165/166 Baylor/A&M Over 59.5

List is now complete. Missing is last night's winner on Boise.

GL all, sorry for sloppiness. Hope this new post clears it up. Lots of action, lots of winners, lots of $$$ this week. Get em in!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                          Mia -4

this is a long trip into a humid, hot climate for the Bay Area Raiders, who may start off hot, but will dehydrate and fade away late.
                          Be careful using the heat factor. At one time playing the Dolphins at home in September was money in the bank. That no longer holds true. Since 2003 the Dolphins are 3-6 ATS at home in September and 1-4 ATS as a home favorite.

gl

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                            Be careful using the heat factor. At one time playing the Dolphins at home in September was money in the bank. That no longer holds true. Since 2003 the Dolphins are 3-6 ATS at home in September and 1-4 ATS as a home favorite.

gl

Good point Frank. I was aware of that, but it is just as much a fade of OAK on road v East. Thanks for the input, always treasured

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                              NFL 6-7-4 ( Weird record)
                              NCAA FB 21-11-1

Thought I would combine the two sports for easy access, for me as well as you. Been smokin for a couple weeks, hitting a lot of unposted plays, such as 2H and last minute adds that would benefit nobody. Posted plays doing well too, so all is good 'round GeePa's house.

Had best weekend on football in over a year, huge winnings on Saturday and Sunday. Hungry and looking for more, grrrrrrr.

Getting these in now, before lines adjust more, and will add later:

SD/KC Under 39.5
                              What ever ails SD offense will not get cured this weekend. Lots of running plays here, clock will roll. LJ and LT have to be two of the biggest 1-2 fantasy disappointments in recent memory, perhaps of all time. But this is reality, and as long as KC is content to pound LJ at 2 yards per carry, and no passing game, I am certain that this score won't get beyond the 30's.

Mia -4

Dolphins showing signs of life, and absolutely own the AFC West (19-3 ATS), and this is a long trip into a humid, hot climate for the Bay Area Raiders, who may start off hot, but will dehydrate and fade away late.

Two 2H plays to watch are:

1)Dallas, ( with the OVER) in 2H. Dallas has put up 86 points in their three 2Hs so far, making the Dallas 2H and Dallas 2H OVER 6-0.
                              You have to be around at halftime to make these plays.
                              In the same vein:

2) STL ( opponent only please!) ( this week=Dallas ..LOL)in 2H . Rams have posted 3, 3, and 3 total points in their 2Hs so far, a total of 9 points. Depending upon what the situation at halftime is, this appears to be a rock-solid play.

GL on these. More to come

Haven't figured out the best way to demonstrate added plays, so I'll try this one for now:

Adding:

ATL +3

Texans absolutely decimated on offensive side with injuries to top skill position players. UNDER might be a good play here, as the defense is solid. Texans are new and improved, I know, I know, but until they can improve upon their history on road, as fave, as road fave, on away turf, etc, I will be against them.

Comment

Working...
                              X