Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFB Poll: West Virginia @ South Florida (Friday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to hear from the Mullet before I lay the $ down!

Comment

if you wait I bet you can get more than 7 points

Comment

USF wins this with ease
        Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
        2012 Record
        NCAA FB 0-0
        NFL 0-0

Comment

Will be a good game, but I'd lay the 7 with WVU.

Here is some info. from donbest:

The Mountaineers have won 13 of their last 14 on the road (10-3-1 ATS) and they have cashed at a 13-3-1 clip as favorites on the highway. They have also been a solid investment when playing weekday games, getting the cheddar in 12 of 14. West Virginia impressed in its initial weekday outing this season, cashing at Maryland as 16 1/2-point favorites, 31-14.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
            Will be a good game, but I'd lay the 7 with WVU.

Here is some info. from donbest:

The Mountaineers have won 13 of their last 14 on the road (10-3-1 ATS) and they have cashed at a 13-3-1 clip as favorites on the highway. They have also been a solid investment when playing weekday games, getting the cheddar in 12 of 14. West Virginia impressed in its initial weekday outing this season, cashing at Maryland as 16 1/2-point favorites, 31-14.
            Coming from a WV fan and Alum, i would expect nothing else from you! lol

Comment

Remember they are playing at Home S. Florida gets up for big games at home. I remember when they played Louisville 2 yrs ago. They kicked a good Louisville team ass...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968
                Remember they are playing at Home S. Florida gets up for big games at home. I remember when they played Louisville 2 yrs ago. They kicked a good Louisville team ass...
                This is the best team WVU has probably ever had.... They know whats on the line. They'll win....

Comment

He said this last year too buddyluv! lol

Comment

hope it plays as billed.. no neers passing!!!!!!!! yikes.. s.fla. solid. wont touch this 1 ..but an upset lst.yr. now at home.. up in the polls.. ill take sfla. wth a tease. and go und.. bol all
                    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      nobody gives my team south florida any respect.... I'm calling upset city!

I hate to say i told you so................but, I TOLD YOU SO!

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                        keep the pts. so fla wins
                        nice job guys.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                          nice job guys.

I'm calling it now.... S. Fla in the championship game!

Undefeated lives in SOUTH FLORIDA!

Comment

i've been pimping these guys up here for a while now. you could see them turning the corner last year.

Comment

USF is obviously really good, but they don't have anywhere near the offense you need to win a title

Comment

There will be no couch burning in Morgantown tonite

Comment

Working...
                                X