No announcement yet.

Bears @ Lions - Week 4 - NEED HELP!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha- tough choice either way.. anyway-have fun bro !

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Yes, it is outside and you could see the World Champion Pats play!
      I am seeing the defending runner ups from last year though tomorrow...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Yes, but you could have said "I saw the SB Champions play the year they won it in Buffalo". Now you get it?

Comment

No your not. Half the team won't be playing. Grossman, T. Jones, and about 8 guys on defense ... all not playing! lol

Comment

No your not. Half the team won't be playing. Grossman, T. Jones, and about 8 guys on defense ... all not playing! lol
            Alright final answer Regis!!!

Lions +3.0

detroit thug

Comment

WTF you mean why.....I have never been to an NFL game...I am very excited...will be a great game...why do you think so strongly otherwise?????

dont worry bro- i'm going to the wild-blackhawks home opener....I catch the the same grief......why ? I don't know? Hockey and golf are the 2 best sports....IMO

Comment

Alright final answer Regis!!!

Lions +3.0

detroit thug
                You don't want to be a Chicago fan in Detroit anyway. Smart call!

Comment

You don't want to be a Chicago fan in Detroit anyway. Smart call!
                  I know my buddy let me borrow his Lions jersey and baby blue Lions splash pants....

I really wanted to take the Lions but just didnt think they could pull it out...I think with all the Bears injuries and Griese without any "real-game" experience yet and him on the road I will take the Lions at home
                  yea even I did take the Bears I was keeping my mouth shut in Detroit... I would have pretended I had the Lions so I dont get the hating on me....

Comment

Make a small play on Detroit. Bet the over and yell like crazy. Have fun. Watch the cheerleaders. Do they tailgate in Detroit? Have a beer and a brat.

ENJOY

Comment

My Excel Program using statistics from the first 3 games and factoring in Strength of Schedule has this as the WORST line of the Week. Incredibly, I'm showing the Lions a 7-point fave. All that said, I still am reluctant to go against Bears at the small price of -3. I like the Lions in a 7-pt tease with the Colts -2.5.

gl,
                      dave

Comment

Lions and the over

Comment

Take Detroit and the ML ITS A LOCK!!!!!!!!

Signed,
                          Chuck Lazar

Comment

Working...
                          X