No announcement yet.

Bears @ Lions - Week 4 - NEED HELP!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to hit a winner on this game that pays back the price of the ticket so that the game is free...

That is my goal here....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

PLAY THE OVER

Dtown will score on bears and Bears will score on Detroits sorry ass D.

over over over!!!!
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        PLAY THE OVER

Dtown will score on bears and Bears will score on Detroits sorry ass D.

over over over!!!!
        Thats what I am leaning towards.....but if I think of it generally....I think that the Bears offense blows = not a lot of points.....Lions offense decent but Bears defense great = not a lot of points....

Comment

Grossman might not even be the starter, ive heard whispers thet griese may get the nod, and if griese doesnt start if grossman struggles he will be in after half

Comment

Not very sound gambling if you are betting big just because you are going to the game IMO. There will probably be better games to bet on next weekend.
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Now Griese is getting the nod.....is he good enough to win this game? WTF should I take damn....

Comment

Take Detroit and cheer with the Home Crowd!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  Take Detroit and cheer with the Home Crowd!
                  Well thats what I was thinking I know the Lions and I know that they can barely beat bad defensive ball clubs let alone the Bears D.....

Comment

I agree with Wayne 100%!!! Enjoy the Game!!! Knock!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Well thats what I was thinking I know the Lions and I know that they can barely beat bad defensive ball clubs let alone the Bears D.....
                      Half the Bears D is out. I picked Detroit in my Sunday thread too!

Comment

The thing is lets be real here guys this is the Lions...they are the Lions and we all know they blow....they have a decent offense and their 2-1 record is not indicative of how bad they really are....also Bears coming off embarrasing home loss.....cmon now its a big thing if the Lions just fuckin win a game in general other than vs a Bears team that they recently have always lost too.....

Comment

Half the Bears D is out.
                          This is one of the MAIN reasons why I may take the Lions....also Griese doesnt have any "game" experience this season...I am just thinking way too damn hard for this one....

Comment

The thing is lets be real here guys this is the Lions...they are the Lions and we all know they blow....they have a decent offense and their 2-1 record is not indicative of how bad they really are....also Bears coming off embarrasing home loss.....cmon now its a big thing if the Lions just fuckin win a game in general other than vs a Bears team that they recently have always lost too.....
                            This Detroit team has a pretty good offense and Chicago hasn't exactly been a juggernaut on either side of the ball. No running game and not much passing either. Griese may help, but i take any points i can get!

Comment

This Detroit team has a pretty good offense and Chicago hasn't exactly been a juggernaut on either side of the ball. No running game and not much passing either. Griese may help, but i take any points i can get!
                              You have them in a teaser for +10 though...that has a little more comfort than only 3 points....I know what your saying though....Griese may help in the long run but prett tough to win a first game in the line up on the ROAD....Lions should score on a beat up Bears D then huh....

Comment

You have them in a teaser for +10 though...that has a little more comfort than only 3 points....I know what your saying though....Griese may help in the long run but prett tough to win a first game in the line up on the ROAD....Lions should score on a beat up Bears D then huh....
                                I also posted a predicted score with my play and i believe i had Detroit Winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X