Clear All

• Melch's Nfl Sunday Picks

Jets -3

Raiders-3

7 PT TEASER COLTS +1 / CHARGERS +2

7 PT TEASER PATS -9 1/2 / STEELERS -2

7PT TEASER RAVENS -1 / LIONS + 13

Good luck to the entire board

PS. I believe the Eagles lose outright today. This group of offensive players do not want to play for Donovan, and the defensive secondary can not hang w/ the Lions receivers.

good luck!!
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

BOL today Melch...your card looks very similar to mine....hope we both have a great Sunday!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl buddy

Comment

Good Luck #42
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
            PS. I believe the Eagles lose outright today. This group of offensive players do not want to play for Donovan, and the defensive secondary can not hang w/ the Lions receivers.
            I agree 100%! Did you see them last week? It looked like they were giving up in the first quarter....and with Donovan's comments this week it looks like he's looking for an "out".

Comment

Originally posted by dtrain
              I agree 100%! Did you see them last week? It looked like they were giving up in the first quarter....and with Donovan's comments this week it looks like he's looking for an "out".
              This is far from Eagles teams of the past 5 years. Donovan has thin skin and doesn't know how to compete when the odds are against him.

Comment

gl today---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck melch
                  dave
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
                    This is far from Eagles teams of the past 5 years. Donovan has thin skin and doesn't know how to compete when the odds are against him.
                    I hear you, it's a shame because if he just focussed on what he was good at they'd probably be winning some games....and he wouldn't be getting boo'd every game.

Comment

Originally posted by dtrain
                      I hear you, it's a shame because if he just focussed on what he was good at they'd probably be winning some games....and he wouldn't be getting boo'd every game.

well said

Comment

Working...
                      X