Interesting info on Ark/Kentucky:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting info on Ark/Kentucky:

Just read where Houston Nutt's teams have followed their 1st conf loss with another loss in their next game EVERY SINGLE SEASON since '98. Haven't had time to check this out, but thought it very interesting.
    GLTA!!!

History Repeats Itself!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nice tidbit...didnt see it before until now...keep posting juicy bits like that...i love them!

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1000
        nice tidbit...didnt see it before until now...keep posting juicy bits like that...i love them!
        Do they play football in Alaska?

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Do they play football in Alaska?

PEACE
          actually, they do, but i never go as i am at home watching east coast ball

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1000
            actually, they do, but i never go as i am at home watching east coast ball
            College and High School? For how long before it gets to cold......shit I know it gets cold down here so I assume they cant play beyond October maybe? Dont mean to sound silly but I was a little curious

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              College and High School? For how long before it gets to cold......shit I know it gets cold down here so I assume they cant play beyond October maybe? Dont mean to sound silly but I was a little curious

PEACE
              there is college here, but it is not division 1a or whatever they call it now...high school football starts earlier than most...season is almost over by now...i only have a newborn, so i am not in to the ball played here at all...i am just a transplant, more of a transient with a stop in alaska...it is one of the neatest places to live...glad i stopped by here, but i do miss my sports...sports is the lowest priority level here...

Comment

Kentucky is the Cinderella team of 2007. Andre Woodson is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice info. Too bad I didn't heed
                  You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                  X