7-2 NCAAF

Michigan +3
    Arkansas -7
    Notre Dame +10
    Pitt -8
    Texas -38

Good luck everyone...

"open yourself to abundance"
    Last edited by TwoTonTony; 09-22-2007, 09:19 AM.

gl two tone but arkansas is minus 6 1/2 or 7 lol but i like it anyways nd i cant touch with a ten foot pole looks like a good day for u pal
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

bump for views

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
        gl two tone but arkansas is minus 6 1/2 or 7 lol but i like it anyways nd i cant touch with a ten foot pole looks like a good day for u pal
        thanks.....called fat-finger typing....i got it in at-7

Comment

gl today TwoTon....you and many others are on Notre Dame for some reason today.....I utilize certain criteria for kapping, and I have ND getting their asses beat again....but, because so many are on em, I just layed off....hope you guys are right so you can cash, I just can't see them making a 180 degree turn in 1 week...........

Best to ya, you "Punch Drunk" has been.....kapt.....

after second look, the Color scheme of uniforms vs QB's eyes, is in your favor, and the total # that the starting back fields uniform #'s totals up to, is a 19-1 so far, last 3 seasons....you might have something...................NOT

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Tony

Was wondering if you have any thoughts on the Jermain Taylor/Kelly Pavlik fight next week?

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper
              Good Luck Tony

Was wondering if you have any thoughts on the Jermain Taylor/Kelly Pavlik fight next week?

Flipper......I am going to look at that one long and hard.....At first appearance many are pumped up about PAvlik....he throws straight up the middle with bad intentions.....and he has stones for hands.....Lots of people are down on Jermain Taylor....but i thinks he just needs to be pushed.....at first glance i think Taylor all day long....just because of the speed factor....but i am going to delve deeper later in the week....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                gl today TwoTon....you and many others are on Notre Dame for some reason today.....I utilize certain criteria for kapping, and I have ND getting their asses beat again....but, because so many are on em, I just layed off....hope you guys are right so you can cash, I just can't see them making a 180 degree turn in 1 week...........

Best to ya, you "Punch Drunk" has been.....kapt.....

after second look, the Color scheme of uniforms vs QB's eyes, is in your favor, and the total # that the starting back fields uniform #'s totals up to, is a 19-1 so far, last 3 seasons....you might have something...................NOT

I should let all know i am an ND homer and this pick is based on no rational and capping #'s.......just a gut feeling.....

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  Flipper......I am going to look at that one long and hard.....At first appearance many are pumped up about PAvlik....he throws straight up the middle with bad intentions.....and he has stones for hands.....Lots of people are down on Jermain Taylor....but i thinks he just needs to be pushed.....at first glance i think Taylor all day long....just because of the speed factor....but i am going to delve deeper later in the week....
                  Thanks Buddy

Always look for your fight insight

BOL today

Comment

GL today Tony

Comment

I Like those pics.. Good Luck!

Comment

Keep up the great work Triple T and BOL with todays card!!!
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck today, TTT!

Comment

adding Oklahoma State +6

Comment

3-3 today.......

NCAAF 10-5 YTD

Comment

Working...
                              X