Kaptains "Early NCAA FB" for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "Early NCAA FB" for Saturday

Another Soccer day for the Old Kapt.....we smoked em again yesterday in NCAA FB with OU and the OVER, a parlay and a teaser on same.....will be back later on today for later games....Throwing out a mixture of Teasers today.....

Sides----straight bets with Spread....

327 Florida................-22 1/2..........-110...........................5*
    332 Michigan..............+3................-110...............3*
    367 Wyoming..............-4................................................. 5*

7 pt tesasers 130/100

316 BC -20
    320 Neb -16..............................2*

348 Bowl Green -14
    330 Ohio St -16.........................2*

332 Mich +10
    367 Wyoming +3........................................3*

327 Fla -15 1/2
    308 Indiana +9.................1*

327 Fla -15 1/2
    367 Wyoming +3........................................3*

327 Fla -15 1/2
    332 Mich +10.............................2*

gl to all---lock and load---see you guys later---
    Last edited by Kaptain; 09-22-2007, 09:13 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

as your right hand man..............we are ready for sail............get on or get off its your choice but the waters are beautiful and calm this time of year...........have a great one buddy
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

`good luck today kaptain
      Good luck to all!!

Comment

Good luck Kaptain.....also you are waaaay too old to play soccer.....

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony

good luck kapt

Comment

Good Luck Kapt!!!

Comment

TwoTonTony

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              yeh I know, but in my days, "I coulda been a contender".....

Today is also picture day for the Soccer team, the "Bad news Bears" of Soccer.....10 players, and 2 of em don't know how to tie their shoe laces.....9 years old....pathetic....2 space trekkies, never in the game or practice...mind is always somewhere else.....3 that have never played before...don't even know the basics, throw ins, goal kicks, kick offs, penalty area, they do the no no of a "toe kick", don't understand what a pass is, and have 3 that don't know their left from their right....I keep telling em to move to their other right....what a friggin krew....and we're playing teams that have been together for 6 seasons....thus a 4-8 loss, and a 1-12 loss so far....last game was the first game in 4 seasons that Grandson didn't get a goal.....

when pics come out, I'll stick one up in here, maybe some day it'll be in the "Old Mans Hall of Fame"....

and I knew you'd have something to say, I'd be disapointed if you didn't........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hey Kapt Or Should I Say "soccer Pa-pa" Got A Mini Van For Sale For All Those Away Games, Advise Gl On Wyo

Comment

Good Luck Today! Have Fun with the
                  Grand Kids!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                  When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                  Jon E. Checkers

Comment

gl KAPT.,..BRING EM IN BUDDY
                    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                      yeh I know, but in my days, "I coulda been a contender".....

Today is also picture day for the Soccer team, the "Bad news Bears" of Soccer.....10 players, and 2 of em don't know how to tie their shoe laces.....9 years old....pathetic....2 space trekkies, never in the game or practice...mind is always somewhere else.....3 that have never played before...don't even know the basics, throw ins, goal kicks, kick offs, penalty area, they do the no no of a "toe kick", don't understand what a pass is, and have 3 that don't know their left from their right....I keep telling em to move to their other right....what a friggin krew....and we're playing teams that have been together for 6 seasons....thus a 4-8 loss, and a 1-12 loss so far....last game was the first game in 4 seasons that Grandson didn't get a goal.....

when pics come out, I'll stick one up in here, maybe some day it'll be in the "Old Mans Hall of Fame"....

and I knew you'd have something to say, I'd be disapointed if you didn't........

Sorry Kapt.,

it did not say anything about the grandkids.....I thought you and Spark were feeling a little squirrely and were gonna "velcro em up" and play mano y mano for the Geritol Cup

my apologies to you

feel good about that....thought we may have heard about a broken hip when spark attempted to chrage the net in his walker.....I mean that dude can do a 14.8 forty with a full diaper and 12.6 with an empty one!!!

Comment

Good Luck YOF ...

Comment

You absolutely nailed Friday game.. no big surprise

Get em again Skippa
                          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Best of luck today Kapt!

Comment

good luck!!
                              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
                              X