Kaptains"Mullet Fishing" Plays for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains"Mullet Fishing" Plays for Thursday

you fvkn Mullet heads want a winnah.....well follow the Old Kapt......If I don't produce the winnahs (profit) today, I'll post again tomorow, and as many days as it takes to have a good day.....All for fvkn free.....Got a few "Soprano" MLB plays, and a NCAA FB "kaptkmann07" play for ya.....

No sharks, no tuna, no cod, nor flounder, we're going after "Pure Mullets".............Lock and Load

NCAA FB----teaser (7pt) 130/100 S B G

Miami +5
    Over 37................................................ ...........5*

MLB
    905 Mets...................-145.....1*
    909 Brewers...............-101.....1*
    918 Tx Rangers...........-139......................3*

and all you jealous fvkrs out there, and winnah haters, can just sit back and watch, as I make tons of money for you sons a bitches......at no charge.....I had a good friend (frankb03) that you ass holes forced off the forum, and he produced nothing but winnahs.......you mofo's were jealous, cause he was cocky and arrogant, but damn he was, and is good......I still get his plays, but I ain't sharing the Bastages with ya...I'm giving you these today to prove a point, and I will have a *50 top of the line play for you guys later on today.....Well, maybe tomorrow, or maybe even Saturday.....Shit I don't know when really, just stand by, and I'll hit you guys up with it, about 3-6 minutes before game time.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Good Luck YOMULLET .. hahahaha

Comment

kapt good luck!!
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

GL Kapt
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Kaptain is The Mullett!!! OMG

Comment

BWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

LMAO....Kapt that is one of the funniest posts I have ever read on here.....

BOL with the plays....that Miami + and over teaser looks solid....
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL Kapt Mullet. I'll be refreshing my screen before evey game is about to start
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

GL MULLET - I MEAN KAPT

AND THANKS FOR NOT POSTING THESE 2 MINUTES B4 THE GAMES START!

Comment

Thats some funny chit BOL tonite Kapt.
                  Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

hahaha gl kapt!
                    twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                      you fvkn Mullet heads want a winnah.....well follow the Old Kapt......If I don't produce the winnahs (profit) today, I'll post again tomorow, and as many days as it takes to have a good day.....All for fvkn free.....Got a few "Soprano" MLB plays, and a NCAA FB "kaptkmann07" play for ya.....

No sharks, no tuna, no cod, nor flounder, we're going after "Pure Mullets".............Lock and Load

Miami +5

MLB

and all you jealous fvkrs out there, and winnah haters, can just sit back and watch, as I make tons of money for you sons a bitches......at no charge.....I had a good friend (frankb03) that you ass holes forced off the forum, and he produced nothing but winnahs.......you mofo's were jealous, cause he was cocky and arrogant, but damn he was, and is good......I still get his plays, but I ain't sharing the Bastages with ya...I'm giving you these today to prove a point, and I will have a *50 top of the line play for you guys later on today.....Well, maybe tomorrow, or maybe even Saturday.....Shit I don't know when really, just stand by, and I'll hit you guys up with it, about 3-6 minutes before game time.....kapt

I Was So busy reading the Mullet report, I forgot to even
                      Look at Your Picks! Good Luck Kapt!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

good luck kapt...
                        2010 One play a day record
                        22-19-1 51%
                        +0.74 units
                        Passes: 7 days
                        Streak: L2

Comment

Good Luck Kapt., I Always Look For Your Fishey Plays And All The Winners, I Will Post My Play Right Now. Good Luck My Friend
                          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

Miami +5

MLB

Kaptain Mullet - Do you take Visa or Master Card? I'll give you the card number as long as you promise to give me the games at least 30 seconds before they start !!!

Good luck my "fishy writing" friend.
                            dave - vgf
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

good luck SIR
                              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Working...
                              X