MNF and Diamond Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF and Diamond Plays

been on a pretty good run.. looking to keep it going....

Brewers -150

KC +100

Phils -140

Under Zona/SF 7.5

Texas +100

Seattl +140

Eagles -7

glta!
    Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Is that EAGLES strictly a homer play? Im trying to pull the trigger on them, but cant quite convince myself yet...how do u see it?

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
      Is that EAGLES strictly a homer play? Im trying to pull the trigger on them, but cant quite convince myself yet...how do u see it?

the way i see it is this.... the skins are simply the skins... nothing more nothing less.... everyone is hoping on teh skins bandwagon because the eagles didnt look to good the first week... i think they win this by DD... 24-13

Comment

gl to ya tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by PSL6978
          the way i see it is this.... the skins are simply the skins... nothing more nothing less.... everyone is hoping on teh skins bandwagon because the eagles didnt look to good the first week... i think they win this by DD... 24-13
          Thanks for ur thoughts I see it the same way, just cant see the Eagles losing at home to wash...im with u on eagles and will tease them with the over...

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
            Thanks for ur thoughts I see it the same way, just cant see the Eagles losing at home to wash...im with u on eagles and will tease them with the over...
            funny you say that... just called that same bet in ! gl to us!!

Comment

Stay HOT my friend. GL
              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
              X