This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ChuckLazar
    Karl, Spark doesn't always post juice units, but when you go into his thread like tonight, you know his plays are 1 unit and the juice on Wash +7 is -110.
    About 50% of the guys here don't either..............

my point exactly----and there's never any drama or questions involved either.....cause it's easy to see what they are doing, and they don't retrofit figures or plays after the game is over......

Thanks for verifying, proving my point, you have a nice day....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I see a 1-3 day with only one play having a dollar amount or unit rating. Yet, you claim a profit.

Is there any wonder there is "drama?"

Comment

griswold

Originally posted by griswold
        I see a 1-3 day with only one play having a dollar amount or unit rating. Yet, you claim a profit.

Is there any wonder there is "drama?"
        my point exactly......very confusing, and leaves the "stage door" wide open for drama.....

Now go look at his posts/plays for today.....

Posted perfectly.....that's all I was asking him to do to cease the drama......He did it today, he can continue to do it....

Him posting correctly, is much easier on this forum, than PAPI trying to go back and forth to delete portions of CL's threads that are not favoring him.....

They say the Drama should cease, well then quit selling tickets and advertising for the "Drama Show", as CL does with his posts----(re no units, no juice, and then telling us about a big parlay he hit), that wasn't posted....then always throwing out the memo from Spark, as his "Linus Blanket" for security...he's misusing that, cause that, I know, wasn't PAPI's intent.......he took it as a license to run free, and he'll be protected.....IMO

I'm for PEACE, and harmony.....but to correct a problem, you have to go to the source, to correct it, and preclude recurrence........Not put a temp fix on it, cause it'll pop back up....
        Last edited by Kaptain; 09-17-2007, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Chuck, honest question for you- in looking at your plays the last 2-3 weeks, prior to yesterday, I did not see one play for $100. I may have missed one or two but even if they was a couple for $100, the majority of the plays were for $1000 - $3000. If this was an 'easy money' play, why would it be for $100?

You can take the high road and not answer, just tell me 'because I said so' or slam me but I am just curious as to why?
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
            You couldn't have picked a worse example if you tried to.....Sparks plays are so easy to read, and keep track of, it's pathetic......here einstein----read......we know his FB is -110, so theres no problems there........he doesn't play $3500 parlays, 1/2 teasers, 5 team 14 pt teasers, and he easily shows what he will win or lose....he doesn't come in after the game is over, and sya it's a $100 bet if it losews, and it's a $1000 bet if it wins.....you can't have the gall to try and compare yourself to PAPI's method of showing odds, and record keeping....here';s your example shown....or did you use Spark as an example, knowing you have the "Linus Blanket" affect with him

Spark's Picks for Monday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Try These ...

MLB
            954 Washington Nationals
            T Redding +15

956 Chicago Cubs
            R. Hill -35

959 Philadelphia Phillies
            K. Kendrick -30

963 San Diego/ 964 Pitt o9 +05

968 Toronto Blue Jays
            D. McGowan +05

971 Texas Rangers
            E. Volquez +05

NFL
            Wash +7

Good Luck Guys

yeh, that's real hard to read and determine what he's doing.....

By the way I thought you weren't going to read my threads anymore.

Kinda hard to avoid em when you so blatantly continue to do what you do..........I was very nice to you in my inquiry, and tried to tell you, that you leave yourself wide open for criticism....But, alas, SPARK, has already deleted that portion, so we'll never know now will we..........Oh, by the way, isn't it time to put PAPI's quote out there, where he says for us to stay out of your threads, or we'll be suspended.....Use your "Linus Blanket" yet once gain....what I was saying and said, was, that Spark tried to give you lateral movement, and you continue to do the same things....and also another big parlay by you, naturally a winner, that you didn't post.....give us a break chuck....

as I said earlier, before it got deleted, keep it simple and clean, and there wouldn't bve any controversy.......

and I also thought you said, you would try and keep things straight.....[/QUOTE]
            Spark deleted the posts so he didn't have to suspend anyone.
            There's nothing wrong with that!
            Yet, you got to bring it up and start more drama. And you know exactly who the guys are that come running to post when that happens.

90% of the guys here knew what my bet was for.
            The juice is always -110 on straight bets because I bet 98% of my plays with a local.
            I always post how much I am playing something for, if it's more than $100.

I have followed the rules here and I don't have to post those silly rotation numbers like you do.

Comment

Hey Chuck.....you want to criticise this one....this is how I do it.....any questions.....none before, or AFTER the game..........

Kaptains "Plays" for Monday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL
              232 Eagles - 6 1/2..................-110............1*

7 Pt Teaser 130/100........S B G
              Eagles + 1/2
              OVER 31 1/2................................................. ...........3*

MLB
              Listed Pitchers must start....
              957 Milw/Gallardo.....-145.....................................2*
              959 Phillies/Kndrck...-131.....................................2*
              965 Tigers/Rogers....+104..........................1*
              967 R Sox/Wkfld......-113.....................................2*
              971 Texas/Vlqz.......+103..........................1*
              974 KC/Davies........+116..........................1*
              976 Oak A's/Haren...-152............................................... ..........3*

gl to all----lock and load----kapt

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                Chuck, honest question for you- in looking at your plays the last 2-3 weeks, prior to yesterday, I did not see one play for $100. I may have missed one or two but even if they was a couple for $100, the majority of the plays were for $1000 - $3000. If this was an 'easy money' play, why would it be for $100?

You can take the high road and not answer, just tell me 'because I said so' or slam me but I am just curious as to why?
                Go back and look at my baseball plays and you will see $100 posted.
                I love betting football and sometimes get carried away with betting to much, but I felt that yesterday looked too easy and I only bet 2- $100 bets.
                I loved that teaser all week with Den and Chicago, but waited to post it after I saw what the early games did. If I won, I would have bet more than a Grand on it.

Comment

Hey Chuck.....you want to criticise this one....this is how I do it.....any questions.....none before, or AFTER the game..........

Kaptains "Plays" for Monday

NFL
                  232 Eagles - 6 1/2..................-110............1*

7 Pt Teaser 130/100........S B G
                  Eagles + 1/2
                  OVER 31 1/2................................................. ...........3*

MLB
                  Listed Pitchers must start....
                  957 Milw/Gallardo.....-145.....................................2*
                  959 Phillies/Kndrck...-131.....................................2*
                  965 Tigers/Rogers....+104..........................1*
                  967 R Sox/Wkfld......-113.....................................2*
                  971 Texas/Vlqz.......+103..........................1*
                  974 KC/Davies........+116..........................1*
                  976 Oak A's/Haren...-152............................................... ..........3*

gl to all----lock and load----kapt
                  That's you and not me.
                  I won't waste as much time as you do posting your plays with rotation numbers and etc..I can't be bothered.
                  If anyone has a question, all they have to do is ask.
                  If you remember I used to do that and people gave me flack as to how much I bet.

Comment

Chuck said the following..........to the Old Kapt.......

Yet, you got to bring it up and start more drama. And you know exactly who the guys are that come running to post when that happens.

The juice is always -110 on straight bets because I bet 98% of my plays with a local.

I have followed the rules here and I don't have to post those silly rotation numbers like you do.

why would Spark delete the post so he didn't have to suspend anyone, when in actuality Spark said that is what he was going to do.......suspend people for getting into your threads........I think he meant stirring up drama in your threads, not me trying to help and guide you as I did.....How come you did em properly today Chuck....was it an accident....there should be no questions with those 2 posts as to what you played today.....was pretty easy to do wasn't it....you must have understood what I was taslking about, cause you corrected your style, and did it properly, so doin't therow out the feeble BS like Juice is always -110, and all plays are 1 unit, unless stipulated otherwise.....In the past that has not held true.........It depends on whether they win or not....take the time to go back, and reevaluate that statement.....

you say you always post how much a play is for if it exceeds $100......like a 7 pt teaser for $3500.....is this the wager, or the return.......on a 2 teamer that could be #3500 to win about $2700....or is that betting $2700 to winn $3500.....Yeh I know, you'll tell us after the game is over.....

and If 90% of the guys knew what your bet was for, then why do such a high % question you.....90% don't give a shit, cause it's been brought up before, and you continue to do these drama things.....

Of the 10% that see it, only a few have the balls to question you, and then a bunch of em, don't see the use in trying to teach Ray Charles how to fly a plane...........

You also say you've followed, and follow the rules here.....

I have a question for you.....WHAT RULES.....and if there are any, do they apply to you, or do you have special compenstion towards following em.....

The only fvkn rule needed here is......

Treat others with respect, as you expect them to treat you........

Don't try and deceive one another, as there are too many looking for one to get away with it.....

Until there are rules, and the one I perceived early on, when I first started, was that the "Newbies" could easily be swayed or convinced to go the wrong way....

Well, If I'm a NEWBIE, and I saw your threads, I would be impressed, until I had to pay my Bookie some money, when his records are diferent from mine.......

You keep following the rules, whatever they are.....I'm sure you'll be fine....kapt

Comment

That's you and not me.
                      I won't waste as much time as you do posting your plays with rotation numbers and etc....quote from Chuck

Kapt's reply.........

I do my own capping, and take the time to do it....you simply, as you said so yourself many a times, get your plays from your man, and then you play em....that can't ake more than 2-3 minutes should it.....

Rotation #'s, IMO, is a courteousy for others.....I know theres no way in hell you would do that....the word courteousy is involved.....

They got streets in Houston Texas named after you.....

They're called "ONE WAY".......GL, YOU'LL NEED IT.......

and in re to 3 Jacks question about the $100 wager....you answer by saying to go back through your baseball wagers and see that you've done it before.....

Well we are talking about FootBall wagers, CL, and how many $100 wagers are there in that sport....

How appropriate....a man asks a civil question about and Airplane, and you answer by telling him about the Submarine....once again---how convenient

Comment

Chuck said the following..........to the Old Kapt.......

why would Spark delete the post so he didn't have to suspend anyone, when in actuality Spark said that is what he was going to do.......suspend people for getting into your threads........I think he meant stirring up drama in your threads, not me trying to help and guide you as I did.....How come you did em properly today Chuck....was it an accident....there should be no questions with those 2 posts as to what you played today.....was pretty easy to do wasn't it....you must have understood what I was taslking about, cause you corrected your style, and did it properly, so doin't therow out the feeble BS like Juice is always -110, and all plays are 1 unit, unless stipulated otherwise.....In the past that has not held true.........It depends on whether they win or not....take the time to go back, and reevaluate that statement.....

you say you always post how much a play is for if it exceeds $100......like a 7 pt teaser for $3500.....is this the wager, or the return.......on a 2 teamer that could be #3500 to win about $2700....or is that betting $2700 to winn $3500.....Yeh I know, you'll tell us after the game is over.....

and If 90% of the guys knew what your bet was for, then why do such a high % question you.....90% don't give a shit, cause it's been brought up before, and you continue to do these drama things.....

Of the 10% that see it, only a few have the balls to question you, and then a bunch of em, don't see the use in trying to teach Ray Charles how to fly a plane...........

You also say you've followed, and follow the rules here.....

I have a question for you.....WHAT RULES.....and if there are any, do they apply to you, or do you have special compenstion towards following em.....

The only fvkn rule needed here is......

Treat others with respect, as you expect them to treat you........

Don't try and deceive one another, as there are too many looking for one to get away with it.....

Until there are rules, and the one I perceived early on, when I first started, was that the "Newbies" could easily be swayed or convinced to go the wrong way....

Well, If I'm a NEWBIE, and I saw your threads, I would be impressed, until I had to pay my Bookie some money, when his records are diferent from mine.......

You keep following the rules, whatever they are.....I'm sure you'll be fine....kapt

All I do is post my bets here and anyone to see. If they want to follow, they do. I feel bad when they lose, because I'm the one who has to pay the book, not them.

Comment

Working...
                        X