Good luck Chuck
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Hey Chuck!
        201 Buffalo Bills/Pittsburgh Steelers over 30
        213 Atlanta Falcons/Jacksonville Jaguars over 25½
        225 Oakland Raiders/Denver Broncos under 46
        230 New England Patriots +5½
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

bol cl
          Good luck to all!!

Comment

Late play

$1200 to win $1000
            Den-2.5....Chicago-5

early play goes down!!

Comment

good luck, chuck! looks strong!

Comment

Squeaked by Oak and hit the big play,thanks to Elam.
                So far today 1-2, +$780.
                $240 to win $200 teaser
                SD +10.5..over 39

Comment

Nice one Chuck! GL on da last play!
                  NFL
                  5* 1-0
                  2* 6-2-1
                  1* 9-4
                  total = 16-6-1

Comment

nice hit, chucky! good luck on tha tease!

Comment

Good luck Chuck!
                      5* 0-0
                      4* 0-0
                      3* 1-0
                      2* 1-0
                      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

What happened to posts # 26 through 62............

were they deleted, or transfered.....If so....why

If deleted, why just the back portion......????????????

any body know, or is it my computer.........?????????

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I deleted them like I said I was going to a few weeks back if there was anymore drama in Chuck's thread ... Nothing wrong with your computer ...

Comment

Spark

Originally posted by Spark
                            I deleted them like I said I was going to a few weeks back if there was anymore drama in Chuck's thread ... Nothing wrong with your computer ...
                            was there some drama ?????????????????????

why didn't you just delete the whole damn thing, cause what caused the drama is still staring at you....

No units shown, and no juice......you know, and I know, people are gonna question this...over and over.....selective censorship, IMO, is not gonna be your solution, only a band aid on an artery.........in addition, do you have the time to continue to eliminate just portions of threads, that appear to be dramatic.....I don't think so.....Just throw the thread in the rant section when it appears to get a lil frustrating.....let the fellows work it out.....I love ya PAP, and I know you mean well......I just think you're bending over a lil too far with CL.....IMO....kapt

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                              was there some drama ?????????????????????

why didn't you just delete the whole damn thing, cause what caused the drama is still staring at you....

No units shown, and no juice......you know, and I know, people are gonna question this...over and over.....selective censorship, IMO, is not gonna be your solution, only a band aid on an artery.........in addition, do you have the time to continue to eliminate just portions of threads, that appear to be dramatic.....I don't think so.....Just throw the thread in the rant section when it appears to get a lil frustrating.....let the fellows work it out.....I love ya PAP, and I know you mean well......I just think you're bending over a lil too far with CL.....IMO....kapt
                              Karl, Spark doesn't always post juice units, but when you go into his thread like tonight, you know his plays are 1 unit and the juice on Wash +7 is -110.
                              About 50% of the guys here don't either.
                              By the way I thought you weren't going to read my threads anymore.

Comment

Chuck my Boy

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                                Karl, Spark doesn't always post juice units, but when you go into his thread like tonight, you know his plays are 1 unit and the juice on Wash +7 is -110.
                                About 50% of the guys here don't either.
                                By the way I thought you weren't going to read my threads anymore.
                                You couldn't have picked a worse example if you tried to.....Sparks plays are so easy to read, and keep track of, it's pathetic......here einstein----read......we know his FB is -110, so theres no problems there........he doesn't play $3500 parlays, 1/2 teasers, 5 team 14 pt teasers, and he easily shows what he will win or lose....he doesn't come in after the game is over, and sya it's a $100 bet if it losews, and it's a $1000 bet if it wins.....you can't have the gall to try and compare yourself to PAPI's method of showing odds, and record keeping....here';s your example shown....or did you use Spark as an example, knowing you have the "Linus Blanket" affect with him

************************************************** ****

Spark's Picks for Monday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Try These ...

MLB
                                954 Washington Nationals
                                T Redding +15

956 Chicago Cubs
                                R. Hill -35

959 Philadelphia Phillies
                                K. Kendrick -30

963 San Diego/ 964 Pitt o9 +05

968 Toronto Blue Jays
                                D. McGowan +05

971 Texas Rangers
                                E. Volquez +05

NFL
                                Wash +7

Good Luck Guys

yeh, that's real hard to read and determine what he's doing.....

************************************************** ***********
                                By the way I thought you weren't going to read my threads anymore. [/QUOTE]

Kinda hard to avoid em when you so blatantly continue to do what you do..........I was very nice to you in my inquiry, and tried to tell you, that you leave yourself wide open for criticism....But, alas, SPARK, has already deleted that portion, so we'll never know now will we..........Oh, by the way, isn't it time to put PAPI's quote out there, where he says for us to stay out of your threads, or we'll be suspended.....Use your "Linus Blanket" yet once gain....what I was saying and said, was, that Spark tried to give you lateral movement, and you continue to do the same things....and also another big parlay by you, naturally a winner, that you didn't post.....give us a break chuck....

as I said earlier, before it got deleted, keep it simple and clean, and there wouldn't bve any controversy.......

and I also thought you said, you would try and keep things straight.....

Comment

Working...
                                X