2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

BOL with the Giants today Tony!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Adding the Vikings +3

Comment

You got some balls playing that game Tony. I hope you hit it.

Comment

good luck wit tha playz, TTT!

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
              You got some balls playing that game Tony. I hope you hit it.

which one???

Comment

BOL with the plays Tony.
                Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Gl 3-t's
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I like that Vikings Play.....

Vistingo QB for Packers initials is F for FAVRE.....
                    Giants visiting QB is M ( and injured)........or back up Jared Lorenzen........Initials JL....

Visiting QB's with initials "F", as underdogs, are "Famous" for winning outright.......19-2 since 1907.....

Home QB's, with the Initial "M", coupled with an injury, are "Memorable", which means "close, but no cigar"....and back ups with initials "JL", replacing an injured "M" QB are basicly "Just Looking" for a chance to play, and don't fare very well.....Has only happened 4 times since 1897, and they are 0-4.........

Here's another stat for ya.....QB's weighing over 280 #'s, that are left handed, as a home favorite, are 0-3 since 1914.....

Not to mention, the color of eyes vs uniform today.....against ya.......

I see a close GB victory....by a FG......"Bret Favre initials tell ya this.....BF = By a Field goal......

best to ya my man.....kapt
                    Last edited by Kaptain; 09-16-2007, 11:35 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                      I like that Vikings Play.....

Vistingo QB for Packers initials is F for FAVRE.....
                      Giants visiting QB is M ( and injured)........or back up Jared Lorenzen........Initials JL....

Visiting QB's with initials "F", as underdogs, are "Famous" for winning outright.......19-2 since 1907.....

Home QB's, with the Initial "M", coupled with an injury, are "Memorable", which means "close, but no cigar"....and back ups with initials "JL", replacing an injured "M" QB are basicly "Just Looking" for a chance to play, and don't fare very well.....Has only happened 4 times since 1897, and they are 0-4.........

Here's another stat for ya.....QB's weighing over 280 #'s, that are left handed, as a home favorite, are 0-3 since 1914.....

Not to mention, the color of eyes vs uniform today.....against ya.......

I see a close GB victory....by a FG......"Bret Favre initials tell ya this.....BF = By a Field goal......

best to ya my man.....kapt
                      Brett Favre is an over the hill erratic gunslinger who has no weapons.....Sure the Giants have no d but they are at home and get healthy in a hurry

BF in my mind means Behind Four which is all i need to cover.....

Eli is starting and EM means Excellence in the Meadowlands....

You heard it hear first El Kapitan!!

Comment

Goodluck today Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

"I could been a contender" TONY

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                          Brett Favre is an over the hill erratic gunslinger who has no weapons.....Sure the Giants have no d but they are at home and get healthy in a hurry

BF in my mind means Behind Four which is all i need to cover.....

Eli is starting and EM means Excellence in the Meadowlands....

You heard it hear first El Kapitan!!

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                          X