X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Saturday-

Had a nice winner with Troy last night. For Saturday:

Central Michigan +21.5 2**

Unless I have this game totally mis-read, I think Central stays well within the number.

Western Michigan +21 1*

Mizzou can't play D and is too inconsistent throughout an entire game for my liking. W Mich should be able to hang around.

Wyoming +12.5 3***

I think they can win this game. Really good D, good QB play. Dominated ACC team week 1, and I think they were just caught in a sandwich game during last weeks poor showing against Utah St. After watching Boise last week, I don't think they are even close to as good as they were last year, and the gap between Wyoming and Boise isn't close to almost a 2 TD spread.

Tulsa +7 (-120) 3***

I think Tulsa can win this game straight up. This team is much better than what they are perceived, and their new offense (which rolled in week 1) should be in high gear with 2 weeks to get ready. Also a bad spot for BYU, who had to travel to UCLA last week, now travel to Tulsa who had 2+ weeks to prepare for home opener under a new coach, and then BYU has Air Force (conference opponent) next week. Stongest game for me so far this year. I will also play them on the ML.

Gl this weekend guys.

good luck on those doggies, molta! nice call on Troy!

Comment

gl molta !

Comment

Gl Today Molta
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

2-2 +2.7* thanks to hitting the big ones (wish this was all i played

i wish i played tulsa ML like I wanted to, but I did shitty early today.

Comment

Working...
              X