X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Saturday

7-9 +5.5 units

5* 4-1 +16.5 units

5* Pitt +11.5 I have Pitt winning this game by 3.....I think there is alot of value in this line due to the fact that MSU has looked real good early on this year but I feel this will be a step up for them and see this one being won by less than a TD either way.....

5* Ohio St/Wash Under 41 I have these teams scoring a combined 28 points so I am riding the Under in this matchup.......I also have Wash winning this game SU by 5 but feel the stronger play is the total so for now that is all that I am playing in this game

5* Alabama -2.5 -120 I have Alabama winning by 17 but these games always seem to go down to the wire so I bought off of 3.......Roll tide Roll!!!!

like a few more so check back tomorrow

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Good Luck Lew ! On Bama With You ..

Comment

forgot to mention that I have a game that I love that goes off around 6 central time and it should be my first 10* of the year.....I want to see how the line moves but so far it is setting up just the way I want it to.....

Comment

Originally posted by tash
        Good Luck Lew ! On Bama With You ..
        Hope we cash!!!!!!!!!

gl to us!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here with the hog players in birmingham tonight, waiting for the big game tomorrow....be careful on the tide pick ....IMO...the Hogs are ready!

Comment

Originally posted by ezscore
            Here with the hog players in birmingham tonight, waiting for the big game tomorrow....be careful on the tide pick ....IMO...the Hogs are ready!
            thanks for the heads up but the play is in so I will just let it ride and see what happens......

gl to you

Comment

good luck, Lew! i'll roll that Bama wit ya!

Comment

Gl Today Lewis
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

lewis good luck!!
                  1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

gl to ya today.....Roll TIDE....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

adding

10* Kentucky +5 This line has started dropping the way I wanted it to but I didnt want it to move so fast. It dropped a point in a half overnight with everyone on Louisville. I have Kentucky winning this game by 2 TD's so I might make a small ML play later. The reason I love this game so much is that Louisvilles defense is just horrible and if they couldnt stop MTSU then how are they going to do against an SEC team with a proven QB. Im sure they havent shown their whole package yet on defense but that still shouldnt keep them from tackling. I watched them both weeks and their tackling is horrible so I dont see that getting any better this week. Basically, I see Kentuckys defense slowing down Brohm and company just enough that Kentucky wins this one against their arch rival!!!! Kentucky 49-35!!!!!!!!!!

lewis

Comment

Good luck Lewis! Wouldn't the line moving down to 5 indicate everyone playing Kentucky though?

Comment

BOL today lew dog!!!
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl lewis

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              Good luck Lewis! Wouldn't the line moving down to 5 indicate everyone playing Kentucky though?
                              it would normally but check all the forum boards and places where you have consensuses (carib, wager, etc...they have more than 65% on Louisville) this usually means there is either alot of money on Kentucky or that the books want more action on Louisville. This is my experience in these type of situations anyway. No matter what I think that Louisville is one of the most overrated teams this year. They are one of my favorite teams in college football but with a defense like the one they have there is no way that they should be in the top 10. Brohm and the offense are top 10 quality but I would put that defense somewhere close to Michigan if not below.

gl today

Comment

Working...
                              X