X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats Penalty

750K...500K paid by Coach Bill

AND THEY LOSE THEIR 1ST ROUND PICK IF THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

Not bad at all (IMO). Especially considering they have 2 first round picks, their's and SF's.

I'm cool with that!

Comment

Wayne, I would be pissed if my fave team lost a 1st round pick!

Comment

I really dont see what it was that they did wrong.Its called trying to get an advantage.Happens in baseball all the time a guy gets to second base.What major league baseball team was it that turned the high powered fans from the fences everytime the other team came to bat.How many times hae the radio communication head sets gone off when a team is driving on the road.This happens.Glad it happende to Bill because in my opinion he is very smart but he was so cocky he knew he could not break the rules and did it anyway.Point was they did not even need this advantage.Even if it was an advantage.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
          Wayne, I would be pissed if my fave team lost a 1st round pick!
          I would be if we didn't have S.F.'s 1st round pick which will probably be better than our own. Basically, we still have a 1st round pick.

Comment

Cheaters
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

From what i've heard, Roger Goodell is really good friends with Bob Kraft. Kraft probably said hey, we have 2 first round picks. Take one away and make it look like a harsh penalty knowing they have another. You never know what goes on behind closed doors and knowing N.E. and their salary cap, they probably figured it would be easier than paying 2 1st rounders anyway. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure they wanted the pick but it may have been traded away anyway.

Comment

***UPDATE***

or they lose a 2nd & 3rd round pick if they do not make the playoffs. I guarantee N.E. would rather have the 2nd & 3rd round choice over one late 1st rounder for many reasons. Something tells me this penalty was almost negotiated to some degree. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  ***UPDATE***

or they lose a 2nd & 3rd round pick if they do not make the playoffs. I guarantee N.E. would rather have the 2nd & 3rd round choice over one late 1st rounder for many reasons. Something tells me this penalty was almost negotiated to some degree. Who knows.
                  Wayne, you lost me man...NE would rather have the 2nd or 3rd round choice over the 1st round pick?

Comment

They should have to give the Lombardi Trophies back.

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles !!!!!
                    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                      Wayne, you lost me man...NE would rather have the 2nd or 3rd round choice over the 1st round pick?
                      Financially, and considering a combined 2nd & 3rd would bring solid talent and cost you combined what the 1 first rounder would ... sure. You seem to forget that they have a 1st round pick and that makes a huge difference in this whole scenario (imo). They talked on the radio up here today about N.E. offering up their late 1st round pick to make everyone happy knowing they still have a higher 1st round pick in their pocket. What happens tonight, coincidentally EXACTLY what was talked about today. It is a slap on the hand for N.E. imo and nothing else. When rd. 1 comes next year, N.E. will be on the clock in the middle of the 1st round anyway. In the big picture it looks worse than it is (IMO) and i think your thought process is what they are hoping for. That SF pick played a huge role in this penalty and i totally believe it now!

Comment

Working...
                      X