Late Thoughts on AF/TCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Thoughts on AF/TCU

Obviously, TCU is the much better team in this game, but 3 things scared me away from taking them:

1) TCU only had about 2 1/2 days to prepare for the AF offense,

2) I think there may be a TCU hangover from the ass-whooping they took in the 4th qtr last week @ Texas, and

3) This is the biggest home game for AF IN YEARS!

All that being said, if I had to play this game, I would take a 7-pt teaser with:

TCU -1
    Over 35 1/2

GL with whatever you take!

good luck tonight, Jimmy! i like tha call!

Comment

thanks man...I didn't play it so GL to u

Comment

Thanks for the info James
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Well, good thing I didn't bet this play...I did lose the 2nd half with TCU -3, but oh well, I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS!

#2 ABOVE AND BAD PLAY CALLING BY TCU DEFINITELY COST THEM THE GAME!

Comment

nice write up man. I love all your accurate plays on AF basketball last yr! I was on AF+8 and got real lucky cause TCU shouldve won by 14-17 and that is coaching, but AF plays with heart that takes the place of stats and thats what I love about this team. I read the stats and finally got a chance to watch them, and man they are little and overpowered and still find a way! Keep all of us up to date on all the news from AF. It'll be much appreciated!

Comment

Congrats on a win for ur team! TCU blows, overrated imo! therr D is deece, but that's bout it! funny how they werr try'n to cover tha spread at tha end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                Congrats on a win for ur team! TCU blows, overrated imo! therr D is deece, but that's bout it! funny how they werr try'n to cover tha spread at tha end.
                I think TCU is decent, but to me, it was obvious they were still on a low from getting smashed at Texas...if you read the websites, TCU players knew they blew their shot at a BCS game, and although they'll never admit it, THAT WAS THEIR #1GOAL THIS SEASON

Comment

Working...
                X