Bill Mill NCAAF 9/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Mill NCAAF 9/13

I have seen a lot of people talking about maybe Maryland and the points based on how Maryland held in there last year and other reasons. I say "not so fast". Maryland may score (I think WVU defense is right up there with Louisville and Michigan) but WVU is no Villanova or Florida Int. Two plays, as I think the other game is too tough to call. I lean towards AF, but TCU may be pissed after last week.

WVU/Maryland Over 63.5

WVU -16.5
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Wow, I like the other sides on both. Good luck Billy!

Comment

Well, we R opposite...one of us will be happy. GL B
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

GL bill i'm against ya on WVA game though
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Wow, I like the other sides on both. Good luck Billy!
          Like I said, I see a lot of people the other way. I just can't see it. Good Luck KB and others. If I am wrong, no big deal as for the most part I play each and every play for the same unit wise, so will get it back some time else.
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Good Luck Billy Boy
            Remember the three R's:
            Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Good Luck #71
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

bill good luck!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

gl to ya Bill Mill

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of luck tonight Bill!

Comment

bill i like the under second game both teams love to run the ball both are used to the option............unlike other teams the schools score on others but knowing each other should be a dog fight for points gl my friend tv games usally go under in ncaa football
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

sorry pal gl tonight terps will slow the ball down under wvu
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                          bill i like the under second game both teams love to run the ball both are used to the option............unlike other teams the schools score on others but knowing each other should be a dog fight for points gl my friend tv games usally go under in ncaa football
                          I see both your points and Bry's Marty, but not sure they are going to have that chance to just run out the clock. Maryland so far has shown a very balanced offense averaging approximately 170 yards both rushing and passing, with yes two decent backs. But they only outrushed Florida Intl by a little over 50 yards, playing with a lead, and Stuffey really doesn't go deep to stretch the field with a 6.3 y/att passing number.

They scored against these two opponents (Villanova and Fla Int), but not sure even as bad a D as WVU has how they can let up more then 20 - 27 points (even if Maryland continues to get a few picks). If Maryland gets behind, which is a possiblity and needs to go to the air, will they be able to convert passing? And if they don't convert will WVU turn possession after possession into TD's?

I see it as 45 - 21. I seem to be way off here versus the board.
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

BOL to ya tonite Bill go with what you feel buddy regardlas of board.
                            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck bill
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                              X