" Im Back From Vegas Guys"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " Im Back From Vegas Guys"

and i must say its very sadening to say that.i had a great time out there as usual but im sorry to say i didn't break the bank but i did hold my own while i was there and the weather was fantastic.we saw jay leno on friday nite and let me tell you he was great.i would never believe it unless i seen him for myself,and thats not because i don't think he is that good cause i like jay and i do think he is funny but wow this was something special and he did the show for 1 1/2 straight without any breaks inbetween.so all in all it was a very nice trip and as always it went too fast.well now i can get down to handicapping since im home and have no distractions so my plays will be around again starting this week.
    I AM A NITWIT

Glad to hear you had a great time Sea! Can't wait to get back there myself. Hope you got to throw a little on Okie State to blow at the tables

Comment

glad you are back and glad you had a great time.
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

What did those Leno tickets run?

Comment

Good to have you back. Where did you spend the majority of your time?
          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

KB ,sorry i forgot to say thanks but i wish i threw more on them bud,..once again thanks
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
              KB ,sorry i forgot to say thanks but i wish i threw more on them bud,..once again thanks
              No need to thank me buddy. Just glad to hear you had a great time and you made it home safe. Good luck this weekend bud

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                What did those Leno tickets run?

90$ BOSS AND WELL WORTH IT
                I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
                  Good to have you back. Where did you spend the majority of your time?

sam ,I WENT ALL OVER THE CREATION BUD,THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE TIMES I JUST DIDN'T STAY IN ONLY ONE PLACE A LOT,...THANKS BUD
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                    and i must say its very sadening to say that.i had a great time out there as usual but im sorry to say i didn't break the bank but i did hold my own while i was there and the weather was fantastic.we saw jay leno on friday nite and let me tell you he was great.i would never believe it unless i seen him for myself,and thats not because i don't think he is that good cause i like jay and i do think he is funny but wow this was something special and he did the show for 1 1/2 straight without any breaks inbetween.so all in all it was a very nice trip and as always it went too fast.well now i can get down to handicapping since im home and have no distractions so my plays will be around again starting this week.

good to have you back!!! Sorry to hear you had to hold your own out there.....Plenty of hookers to hold it for you!!!

Comment

Welcome back SEA...glad to see you didn't come back a millionaire---if that happened you may forget about us!! Just kidding buddy!!

Comment

welcome back sea- i leave next thursday and i am pumped!

Comment

glad ur back, Sea and good to hear u had a great time! mayne, i can't wait til i finally make it up therr.

Comment

Welcome home bud!! Gonna be there in 3 weeks, can't flippin wait!!! The old lady is trying to get me to buy tickets for Celin Dion.

That's bull shit!!! I'm hooking up with a friend to sneak away to the Spearmint Rhino!!! http://spearmintrhino.com/index2.asp
                            $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Glad you had a goot time Red. I am heading that way in October
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X