Roger Clemens has ligament damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Clemens has ligament damage

But will still pitch against Boston this weekend...

Although the Yankees said his MRI came back negative, Roger Clemens said Tuesday that the test revealed ligament damage and internal bleeding in his forearm, adding that the muscle was "pretty nasty."

Rotoworld

Now that guy is a warrior!!!!!!!

TMAC + CLEMENS =
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      TMAC + CLEMENS =

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        But will still pitch against Boston this weekend...

Although the Yankees said his MRI came back negative, Roger Clemens said Tuesday that the test revealed ligament damage and internal bleeding in his forearm, adding that the muscle was "pretty nasty."

Rotoworld

Now that guy is a warrior!!!!!!!

he is a fake warrior......false bravado......notice Clemens said.....not the doctor....He is building this up to be more than it is......Because let me tell you if it were that bad the Yanks would not let "their investment" take the mound...

I lost respect for him as a bulldog after the colorado game when he begged out of the game at 85 pitches....then he proceeded to make excuses....."the wind was blowing in my chest" is what he said....

a true warrior just takes the hill....He does not expound on the medical reports.....(he is not a doctor but a drama queen)....

Comment

maybe he will hang the bloody shirt in the hall of fame

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
            maybe he will hang the bloody shirt in the hall of fame
            i am not a fan of that blowhard either......even though he is on our team

Comment

That's what steroids will do to you

Comment

Working...
              X